Chapter 10

Hello~ Author here! Just a quick note that there might be a lot of time skipping because I really don't have any ideas at the moment and I refuse to let writers block keep me from updating. I've also been sick so I'm sorry it's been a week :c I'll do the best I can with this. I love you guys<3!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Time skip wedding planning*

        Today was the day that we began wedding planning, I was waiting for this day for a couple months and Ciel said it was alright for me to do it when my baby was close to the due date. I was currently 6 months, so Pluto and I had about 3 months to go! It was also August so that meant our baby, who we found out was a boy thanks to Sebastian, was going to be born in October. I sat in a chair in CIels office silently as he placed out my options for me, as well as a budget. "Here, have fun." he said simply, sitting back and waiting for me. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile before looking over my choices; I honestly wanted a small wedding with people I know and love being there. The choices he gave me were a traditional wedding, consisting of the ceremony at a church, then the after party at some fancy warehouse. I scrunched up my nose as I looked up at Ciel, "Can't I just have my wedding in the garden and the after party in the ballroom? That way you don't have to spend so much money, just on decorations..as well as my dress.." I suggested. Ciel raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment before nodding, "Very well. Your budget is..hm, $120,000?" My jaw dropped at this, before nodding, "I..I probably won't use all of it though.." "Just give me half of what is left then keep the rest for yourself, see it as a first happy wedding gift." I resisted the urge to hug him, which failed as I ran around and squeezed his tiny self. "O-Oi! I like breathing!" he shouted, trying to push me away. Sebastian chuckled and pried me off, setting me down. "Now now, don't hurt the boy."  Ciel nodded, smirking at me. "Oh, young master, I meant her baby." Sebastian said, causing him to face palm. I chuckled and walked out of the room a very happy woman. I walked down the stairs carefull as I looked up suddenly to the doors opened and a red headed male came in. "BASSY!! I HEARD THERE WAS A WEDDING!! ARE YOU TRYING TO PROPOSE?!" He yelled, running around frantically to find him till his eyes landed on me. "Oh, hello! Have you seen my Bassy?" "Bassy?..Oh! Sebastian? He's in Ciel's work room." "Thank you my dear!~" he said before running off. I watched him go and raised an eyebrow, "That was weird.." I muttered, continuing my task down the stairs before going off to find Pluto. 

        *Ciel's POV*

        I was discussing the wedding plans with Sebastian when the door suddenly opened and Grell walked in, "Oh great." I thought, scowling. "BASSY!! I HEARD ABOUT A WEDDING! Are you proposing to me finally?~" he asked, latching onto the demon. Sebastian had a blank expression on his face as he looked down at the red headed male. "It is not my wedding, it's our dog trainer, Vivian. Pluto and her are getting married." He said simply, pushing him off. "Wait..a human is marrying a hell hound..?" he asked, looking very confused. "Yes Grell, now get out!" I said, glaring at him. Grell held his heart in a dramatic fashion, "Ciel please, let me spend time with my Bassy!" "Sebastian."  "Good bye, Grell." Sebastian said, picking him up by the collar and throwing him out the window. Sebastian dusted his hands and I sighed in relief, he somehow always manages to give me a headache. I finished telling Sebastian what I wanted to be done then walked out of my office towards my room to rest.

        *Vivian's POV* 
        I found Pluto in the garden, playing with Finny in his hell hound form. I watched with amusement as they wrestled and played fetch, I found a little bench and sat on it. The Autumn breeze flowed through my hair as I sighed happily, rubbing my big baby bulge silently. Soon Sebastian came out and told me to pick out a theme for the wedding, " "I suppose Autumn themed, since it's Autumn.." I said, shrugging. He nodded and wrote it down, "I'll bring out a variety of cake flavors soon." he said, before looking at Pluto. "Are hell hounds allergic to chocolate like a normal dog?"  "I don't think so." Sebastian stated before heading back inside. I pouted a little, not liking the answer, but brushed it off. I suddenly felt the baby kick and I huffed out some air, "Oof.." I muttered as Finny and Pluto came over.  "Vivian!~" Pluto shouted, running up and hugging me since he had changed into his human form. "I felt him kick." I said, hugging Pluto back. "Really?!" he quickly latched himself to my tummy and rubbed his cheek against it. I chuckled and pet his head, I then saw his head move back a little as I felt the baby kick again, a little harder this time. I held down a yelp as Pluto rubbed his cheek, "Rude.." he muttered before kissing my cheek and standing up. Soon Mey-Rin came out with a smile on her face, "The cakes are ready, you may come in now." she said before leaving. Finnian scratched his head, "Well I'll go tend the garden, you two have fun." he smiled big before leaving. Pluto took my hand as I stood up, walking with me towards the kitchen.