Ch134 - I want both of them.

Start from the beginning

Long time...

There were too many implications behind the words 'long time' for the live broadcasting room because it signified that before the video burst out, Kang Shengzhe had been on the internet showing public displays of affection to Sister Liang while he entangled himself with another man in reality.

The live broadcasting room finally exploded, and even the true love fans could not resist slapping their tables and asking:

【Then what about Sister Liang!!!】

【What does Sister Liang count for!! What do the fans who have been chasing the Truly Fragrant CP count for!! Do you think we're stupid idiots!!】

【Fucking!!! Hell!!!】

【Does that mean you were lying about the cohabitation too! In fact, Sister Liang doesn't exist at all, right!!】

Kang Shengzhe allowed the barrage to flood the screen, and it was only after a while that he calmly said: "I didn't lie, Liang Liang does exist and I became acquainted with him in game, and I had to expend all my energy in order to hook up with him."

The entire live broadcasting room was sent into a stupor from his words. However, Kang Shengzhe did not give them time to move before he tacked on the next half of his words. "Liang Liang is real, the school senior in the video is real. I admit to it: I love both of them, and I want both of them as well."

The live broadcasting room: "......"

No matter how much they scolded him in the live broadcasting room, no one had expected that Kang Shengzhe would actually have the audacity to say such words out loud.... This mothertrucker, just how shameless was he!!!

In the midst of their shock, the mixed comments in the live broadcasting room became unprecedentedly united as they cursed at him together:

【Do you still want your face!! Do you want your face ah!!】

【You want both?! I want you paralyzed!! Does Sister Liang know this! Does your school senior know this! I never thought that, I really never thought, you would actually be such a scum!!】

【Scumbag!! Go to hell!!】

【KK... how could you be like this!!】

Standing in the howling wind and torrential rain, the 'peak of shamelessness' Kang Shengzhe was completely unmoved. He might be able to hold on but You Liangxing could not; with one leg, he kicked the seat that Kang Shengzhe was in with enough force to send half his body flew out of the frame. Suppressing the fire he felt, You Liangxing spat: "Are you done, can you BB less and speak seriously."

Kang Shengzhe pouted his lips, aggrieved, "Someone was being serious about every line, everything that has been said is the truth."

You Liangxing said: "Shut up!"

Although it was an incomparably simple conversation, in the moment where You Liangxing opened his mouth, silence reigned in the live broadcasting room. You Liangxing's voice was too special, just one listen to that tender and lovely voice was sufficient in proving that...

It was Sister Liang?!

Sister Liang was actually by KK's side???

While KK was saying that he wanted both?? Could it be that there was a tacit agreement, and all three of them were fine with it????

In the midst of the utter chaos, the camera for the live broadcast swayed slightly with an abrupt gesture. In the next second, the camera was gently shifted to the side and the other half of Kang Shengzhe's face disappeared, only to be replaced by another young and male face.