Ch119 - Making waves hei.

Piaoluo froze because it was impossible to construct a response to that line of conversation. He stopped his expression from cracking and he did not utter a single word as the screen was flooded with a barrage of comments in an instant.

【What do you mean by 'your wife is going to bring you to kill'??? Are you really intending to throw away the little face you have as an anchor pfft hahahaha!!!】

【Ao ao ao ao, I didn't want to say this but, KK, you really need to pull yourself together and break out of the matriarchy. (Gazing at a Coward)】

【Can you stop being so sweet!! As an anchor, please purify this game called King's Glory!!】

【Not only is he not purifying, he is even using his stinky and shameless personality to permeate a sour stench in the entirety of King's Canyon.】

【Honestly, I've never heard people bad mouth the way KK does before......】

There were Piaoluo fans in the comments as well and they were displeased.

【Bullying Piaoluo just because he has a good temper, does this person have no limits, his rampant attitude knows no bounds!】

【So annoying, end this as soon as possible please.】

【Previously, I didn't feel much for KK, but now that I've seen his broadcast, I've turned black. How does Piaoluo even tolerate you, so hateful.】

【Hehehe, sitting and waiting for KK's withdrawal from the competition.】

The comments accompanying the broadcast became increasingly divided and the gifts given to both sides continued to rise. However, as the quantity grew, the developments evidently favoured Kang Shengzhe as his lead became clearer. Ten minutes into the broadcast, the fans in KK's live broadcasting room had gone from having equal shares to occupying the main stage.

Since Kang Shengzhe made the proclamation, he and You Liangxing set off for the bottom lane as a pair. The game had entered the middle stages and the difference in kill scores was negligible. Right now, apart from Howling Wolf who had been suppressed until he was in the bottom rungs of the game, everyone had a sense of existence and the economic situation of the fans were about the same.

Before his hero arrived, Kang Shengzhe made a joke first. "Piaoluo, are you nervous right now?"

Soon after, Piaoluo replied and his voice had a tinge of laughter as he said: "Now that you're asking, I certainly feel a smidgen."

In accordance to normal circumstances, Kang Shengzhe had always preferred to adopt a playstyle where he took people by a storm, and when he was playing King Lanling, he had a particular fondness for relying on his skill to attach himself to his victims and kill them. And now that he had a decently skilled healer by side, Piaoluo assumed that he would choose to resist the tower and show off his skills.

Sure enough, he hadn't been in the bottom lane for long when Cai Wenji's coordinates appeared on the mini map. While Kang Shengzhe's King Lanling did not appear, he was definitely nearby.

Throughout the entire game, Kang Shengzhe had always stuck close to his personal auxiliary healer, and it was easy to guess that he was going to open with his ultimate to conceal his whereabouts and wait for his minions to enter Piaoluo's tower range.

One second, two seconds, the two opposing minion waves met. Cai Wenji casted her healing aperture and entered the tower range. Piaoluo did not hesitate to turn around, lift his gun and shoot him. As he was pulling the distance away from Cai Wenji to remove himself from her attacking range, he threw a bomb in the position next to Cai Wenji.