Ch71 - The nauseating stench of love.

The attitude that Kang Shengzhe had was a sharp contrast to gloomy clouds and sad mists which hung over You Liangxing's head. When the former smiled, it was like sun rays were shining through, and under its glare, You Liangxing knitted his eyebrows and closed his eyes.

Laughter was suffused through Kang Shengzhe's tone as he spoke with exuberance: "This is incredible, I was just thinking when would be the 'next time' I could meet you and in the next moment you're lying by side. Perhaps I'm dreaming?"

As he spoke, Kang Shengzhe stretched his head out and caressed You Liangxing's face without the slightest politeness.

You Liangxing delivered a punch to Kang Shengzhe's stomach which caused the taller man to groan once even though his body did not bend. The doctor was right; he really was at the peak of perfection when it came to being naturally gifted at taking a thrashing.

Furthermore, despite taking a hit, he showed no anger. In fact, he seemed even happier. With a huge grin, he said: "There's no mistaking it, it's my Liang Liang."

You Liangxing could not help but open his eyes, "You did it on purpose."

Prior to this, Kang Shengzhe had evidently stared at him for a long while and even poked his face. If he wanted to confirm it, he would have accomplished it early on. Kang Shengzhe admitted to it frankly: "That's right."

Sure enough, he had touched his face with the particular purpose of doing so. They had only met for a few minutes but You Liangxing felt his eyebrows twitching again.

Kang Shengzhe looked at You Liangxing deeply and his serious gaze lasted for a long moment. Finally, he sighed with sincere emotion, "It's too good to be true..."

You Liangxing had no way of refuting either. It was like a dramatic reunion out of a movie and he had no idea what to say first. Truthfully speaking, before he could even begin to conjure his words, his thought processes had already been thoroughly interrupted by Kang Shengzhe.

The person seemed spastic as he giggled to himself while staring at You Liangxing.

"Hehehe, hehehe, hehehe."

You Liangxing: "......"

No longer able to tolerate it, You Liangxing spoke: "Shut your mouth."

Although Kang Shengzhe was scarcely afraid, he still chose to suppress his laughter. He continued to look at You Liangxing quietly. And as if he had thought of something, he rummaged through his bag to search for something and handed it to You Liangxing.

You Liangxing hesitated because that piece of paper was none other than a boarding pass.

Kang Shengzhe smiled, "Let's exchange."

In two short words, it dredged up the memories of the promise they had made at the last meeting. You Liangxing lowered his eyes and took out his own boarding pass and they exchanged and retrieved the item simultaneously.

Boarding passes had the other party's information printed on it, and naturally, that included the other party's name. Previously, they had agreed to tell each other their names the next time they met, and it was about to be realized.

Before they flipped to the front of the boarding pass, You Liangxing and Kang Shengzhe's gazes met. Although everything seemed normal on the surface, something seemed to simmer underneath as if they were stepping over a very high threshold.

You Liangxing had always assumed that when they were going to exchange their names, it would be through verbal communication. However, using a textual method felt like an uncommon rites of passage and it made it seem as though they were doing something extremely important.