Ch79 - 凹凸 combination.

1 |【Floor Owner】A University's Second Years, Third Years, Fourth Years, Graduate Students, and all of our senior brothers and senior sisters, please pay attention! The new round of dishes are about to be served to your tables! Our younger school brothers and sisters are about to reach soon, my fellow brothers and sisters, it is time to get hyped!!

Hahahaha, I really want to laugh sardonically and pour my heart out, as the floor owner, I can't believe that after so many years, the submissive daughter-in-law has finally become the domineering mother-in-law! At long last, on this day, I will also welcome the new arrivals while standing at the forefront ohohoho! Although I don't know which year this trend started, but we are going to continue it enthusiastically either way! Together, let's keep our eyes open for this year's yield, and get to the bottom of the matter of who is the campus belle and the most handsome boy today, and continue in such a fashion! Additionally, we need to check out the fresh meat and beauties that have just arrived and see if the successors can surpass their predecessors!

On behalf of the Faculty of Bio-sciences Welcoming Committee @ the strawberries are super sweet @ I'm called Zhao Ritian @ If you keep staring I will poke your eye out @ this celestial fairy only drinks dew water.

Hurry up, hurry up! The people in-charge of welcoming the new arrivals, the planted agents, hurry up, come out and report in!

2 | Front row! Eating melons in excitement.

3 | WTF why is the person upstairs so fast, Faculty of Chemistry reporting in first!

4 | Wah, trash, the Faculty of Chemistry stole the initiative again! Academy of Fine Arts, reporting in!

5 | Philosophy Faculty is raising their hands.

6 | Law Faculty reporting in!

7 | Public Communications Faculty reporting in!

8 | History Faculty reporting in!

9 | Music Conservatory reporting in!

10 | Liberal Arts College reporting in!

...

25 |【Floor Owner】Okay! Everyone has reported in! If you meet any handsome men and beautiful ladies, don't let them go, this year's research regarding which faculty can achieve the first place is dependent on you, talent scouts! Wait a minute, we're missing one faculty, why didn't the Faculty of Economic Management come?

26 | The Faculty of Economic Management silently walks past while passing off as an ordinary person as they nibble on their melons.

27 |【Floor Owner】After checking through it, the Faculty of Economic Management is really missing. What's the situation? Can someone call them?

28 | Floor Owner, you don't need to call them, the Faculty of Economic Management didn't come last year either.

29 | Yeah, they didn't come last year.

30 |【Floor Owner】??? This floor owner was a freshman last year, wait, has the Faculty of Economic Management always been this high and cold?

33 | Hahahaha Floor Owner is really cute. The Faculty of Economic Management isn't high and cold, rather, they are filled with confidence. Think about it; who is in the Faculty of Economic Management?

36 |【Floor Owner】Fuck me, You-xuezhang!?

38 | That's right!! Ever since You-xuezhang entered the Faculty of Economic Management, they have never reported again, and its estimated that they will only participate again after You-xuezhang graduates. Just think about it, with the face that You-xuezhang possesses, who can defeat it? When he first enrolled in, he startled the entire female population and they didn't manage to sleep well for one entire night!