Ch24 - If that helps you sleep at night.

As always, the live broadcast room of MengMao TV's game anchor KK was very lively. The game anchor next door, Little Sword Fairy, deliberately came over to partner up, and the two anchors attracted countless of fans.

Those who had been around MengMao TV's gaming section all knew that Little Sword Fairy had been around longer than KK by two years. However, once KK appeared, the pair quickly formed 'a friendship between the generations' and their relationship was pretty good. And as of right now, for KK to take the initiative to invite Little Sword Fairy during his period of soaring popularity, was proof of their good relationship.

When Little Sword Fairy appeared in the evening, the two fan bases merged into one, and the numbers in the live broadcasting room rose by nearly a million. Without needing KK's introduction, Little Sword Fairy joked and said: "Good evening everyone, I am your beloved Little Jian Jian."

'Little Jian Jian' was a moniker that the fans of Little Sword Fairy had given him, and it originated from Little Sword Fairy's live broadcasting style. From Little Sword Fairy's voice, it was apparent that he was not very old, and the official information stated that he was twenty-four years old. His Mandarin was rather standard, but his tone of speech had its own individuality. In order to stand out amongst game anchors, having something distinctive about you was absolutely necessary, and Little Sword Fairy's unique characteristic was being 'despicable'.

To clarify, the description was not pretext to scold him; rather, it was merely used to describe his tone of speech. When he spoke, it was extremely base and exaggeratedly so, and when it was interpreted, it was particularly embarrassing.

Before he even finished introducing himself, there was a barrage of comments in the live broadcasting room.

【Ahhhhhh it's next door's Jian Jian!!】

【Long time no see— ah, no, that's not right, didn't we see you last week!!】

【Hmpf! What are you here for! Do you not want your live broadcasting room!】

Little Sword Fairy laughed: "Do you even need to ask that question? What do you think I'm here for, of course it is to raise the heat!"

Kang Shengzhe snorted, and the sound was neither light nor heavy. "If you are trying to raise the heat like that, it's useless. You should just mend your ways sooner and hug my thighs instead."

Little Sword Fairy laughed out loud, climbing up the pole as he said: "Hug, hugging! Come here, let me touch to see if your thighs are thick enough, and if it's robust enough to fully satisfy me."

Kang Shengzhe scolded lightly: "Scram to one side."

Comments in the live broadcasting room rose from all direction.

【Ahahahhaha the shameless Jian Jian against the shameless KK.】

【The Battle of the Shameless has finally started.】

【Why do I suddenly feel like this is their way of showing affection.】

【Ummmmm, I have a bold idea!】

Game anchors joining doors was a norm; KK's live broadcasting room would occasionally have anchors popping in, and Little Sword Fairy appeared the most. Their fans were long accustomed to it, and it was public knowledge that they had an intimate relationship. Additionally, it happened to coincide with the rot that was running rampant nowadays, and their fans often made jokes at their expense.

【Jian Jian, it's good that you're here! If you didn't return soon, your KK would have ran away!】

【Recently, KK met a Sister Liang! Do you know about Sister Liang!】