Ch16 - I don't believe you can have a girlfriend.

You Liangxing took the phone. On the screen, the game character Da Ji still had ten seconds on her respawn timer. To re-confirm with her, he asked: "I'm playing?"

Bai Yao frowned while nodding, completely giving up on the game. It was not that she did not want to play; compared to all the matches she had played beforehand, she hoped to win this match the most.

You Liangxing casted his gaze back onto the screen. After sizing up the situation, he tapped on the voice-talking icon that had always been turned off. He opened his mouth and said clearly: "Let's go together."

With the sudden transmission of a familiar voice, Liao Su stilled before saying in a hurry: "Okay."

After playing for so long, Liao Su had been feeling extremely delicate. However, in the instant where he heard You Liangxing's outrageously soft and girlish voice with his own ears, his irritation immediately dissipated, and unexpectedly, he felt an unprecedented calmness.

But not a single one of them could have expected that each and every move that they made in the match – something seemingly so trivial such that it could occur in their daily lives – was being spectated by millions of netizens, a thousand miles away!

Rewinding the time back to one in the afternoon.

Victor KK, a MengMao TV game broadcaster who usually streamed in the evening, started broadcasting for the time being.

After the face slapping long picture concerning the carrying of girls circulated on the internet for the entire day, the number of fans that the anchor KK had skyrocketed. Thus, under the website's strong request, Kang Shengzhe had received a temporary broadcast notice from his agent Wang Lu not long after he returned home.

Live broadcasting was his job; even if he was lazy, he still had to complete the task. Kang Shengzhe had no choice but to prop up his spirit, prepare his live broadcasting equipment and log into his main account【Victor KK】. When the allotted time arrived, he started the broadcast right on the dot.

The out of the norm, additional broadcast was neither quiet nor calm; the website had publicized the broadcasting details on Weibo in advance, thus, not only did the number of people in KK's live broadcasting room not decrease, it exceeded the usual numbers by more than a hundred thousand.

Admittedly, the website taking to the abacus after KK's overnight popularity was right on the money. There was no better time than now to thank and consolidate his new fans, and whether it was for KK or for the website, the golden opportunity being presented to them was a win-win situation.

Once the live broadcast started, the fans poured in at the speed of light. One by one, the comments formed a barrage and flooded the screen.

【Look who's here!】

【Caught a face slapped KK.】

【No, it's 'carrying girls' KK.】

【Welcoming the 'carrying girls' KK hahahaha!】

【Watching the 'carrying a girl is pretty cool' anchor!!】

【KKKKKK how does bursting into flames feel!】

The high degree of enthusiasm that his fans greeted him was the proof of KK's overnight popularity. Kang Shengzhe coughed gently before he said: "Well, good afternoon ah~"

A voice that could relax and shift the atmosphere of the live broadcasting room once it entered a person's ears, diffusing the energy within the notes, was completely inconsistent with Kang Shengzhe's true temperament.

In a room brimming with literary books, Kang Shengzhe was carefree and leisurely as he leaned back against his chair. His mouth carried a smiling expression, but judging his appearance, it was apparent that he exuded a lax and sloppy aura, one that was overflowing thickly and endlessly.