Ch65 - Live Broadcast. (Middle)

Not only did he arrive in a timely manner to suppress their opponents, he managed to use his ability to slow down their movement speed. Initially, Bai Yao had thought that her death was a foregone conclusion but she never expected that alongside Li Bai's interception and containment of their enemies, Ming Shiyin would simultaneously heal her from the back lines at the critical juncture, allowing her to barely preserve her life.

"I'll be going back first," Bai Yao grinned, and the expression she made – bright-eyed and smiling – after escaping to live another day did not escape the live broadcasting room. As she recalled, she said: "KK, help me look after the middle lane."

【How is my Yaoyao so cute?】

【This Da Ji is really Bai Yao herself.】

【Hey hey hey, you should protect your middle lane on your own, hey.】

Even if she hadn't said it, there was no possibility of retreat in the middle lane. After reducing the three enemies' health to low levels, now was the opportune moment to reap the harvest; his sword shadows danced around on light feet, and clad in the ethereal 'Phoenix seeking Phoenix' skin for Li Bai, he lifted his sword to give chase, taking down the three players in a blink of an eye.

— An enemy has been slain!

— Double Kill!

— Triple Kill!

The merciless triple kill ushered in a round of applause.

【Yes, yes, this play was excellent.】

【Thanking the enemy heroes for contributing three kills.】

【A familiar recipe, a familiar taste, mm, it can't be wrong, this is my KK.】

While Bai Yao recalled back to base, Piaoluo, whose hero Ming Shiyin still had a decent health capacity, stayed behind in the middle lane. On screen, only he and KK remained in the lane and even though he did not want to fight on, he still had to pretend. Piaoluo used his first ability to link up with KK and the two of them chased after the last two enemies in their opposition.

Two against two, Li Bai and Ming Shiyin were going against Zhuge Liang and Bai Qi, and the latter pair was full-blooded which made the former seem slightly deficient in comparison.

Without Bai Yao by their side, the two had a brief exchange.

Piaoluo said: "Are we fighting?"

Kang Shengzhe did not raise his eyes, and merely stared at his screen. "Fight."

As they were talking, the on-screen Li Bai had already struck forward with his sword with Ming Shiyin sticking close behind him. The enemies, having witnessed Li Bai's taking of a triple kill, started being concerned and decided to back away into the tower range. However, KK did not put the tower into his eyes; nimble in his pathing, he jumped into the range and pressed the attack. When the enemy Bai Qi and Zhuge Liang recovered their senses, they had already missed their window of opportunity to back away and they had to meet KK's merciless display head on.

— Quadra Kill!

Although Bai Qi had a lot of health, he had been fending off the damage for Zhuge Liang from the start. In less than a few seconds, his health had bottomed out and resulted in his death. But with his protection, Zhuge Liang managed to retreat back whole and dodge out of Li Bai's ultimate with some vestiges of his health.

Having only killed one, Kang Shengzhe was obviously not satisfied. But it was a fact that he had to take damage from the tower while he was attacking his enemies and his health was crumbling under the shots that the defensive tower fired. Hence, he reactivated his first ability and triggered its passive, displacing himself to his original position in an instant, successfully jumping out of tower range.