Ch134 - I want both of them.

Start from the beginning

【WTF......】

【Really fucking calm.】

Kang Shengzhe said: "Everyone, good evening ah, I'm KK."

The barrage of comments was unusually irascible:

【Who doesn't know you're KK! Can you stop talking nonsense!】

【Cut straight to the chase please!】

【KKKKKK, I hope you can see my message, I believe you, I really believe you!!】

With how hostile the live broadcasting room's atmosphere was, Kang Shengzhe had no intention to continue cracking a few more jokes. Calmly, he spoke: "I trust that everyone knows what happened on Weibo, and you've probably entered the live broadcasting room because you wanted to hear what KK will say. Towards this matter, I honestly feel like there's nothing that needs explaining, but since everyone wants to know so badly, then KK will say a few simple sentences today."

When someone was in the eye of the storm, anything they said would still be wrong. Additionally, with Kang Shengzhe's unchanging attitude and tone which contained an indistinct and indescribable sense of frivolity, his mannerisms – which were generally accepted on a normal day – became a sin in the present moment.

【What do you mean by there's nothing that needs explaining, the matter has already become like this, shouldn't you be obliged to give an explanation!!】

【Ah!! Fuck!! I'm really going to die from anger!】

【KK, don't you find yourself particularly disgusting when you act like this?】

Kang Shengzhe ignored the comments and kept to his own tempo as he cut right to the main point. "Everyone should also be aware of what had happened in the video posted on Weibo, and curious about where I've been for the past few days, and why I haven't appeared up until now..."

"You don't have to make random guesses, I'm willing to tell everyone, the person in the video is in fact, me."

The reason for all these investigations was because of what happened in the video. Originally, the live broadcasting room had assumed that if Kang Shengzhe wanted to clear up everything, he had to find fault with the video and say that it was falsified before all else. No one thought that Kang Shengzhe's first agenda was to prove the authenticity of the video without raising any objection.

【He admitted it......】

【This means to say that he's really homosexual!!】

【Oh my god, it's really true!! You were really deceiving the fans!!】

【... Calm down!! Everyone, calm down first!!!】

Kang Shengzhe said: "Everyone saw it, in the video, I carried the person over my shoulder and ran away with him. For the past three days since, both of us went back to his house, met his parents and successfully obtained the official stamp."

The live broadcasting room: "......"

Let alone the people who had been cramming the live broadcasting room with condemnations, even the fans who genuinely loved Kang Shengzhe had a face of stupefaction.

What was KK trying to say???

... Making his sexual orientation public???

The situation broke out just like that. Even then, Kang Shengzhe did not know what holding back was because he continued to speak: "Actually, I don't consider myself to be homosexual and it was truly by chance that he happened to be male. It just happened and we got together afterwards, and in theory, we've been together for a long time."