Meeting each other

Izuku pov:

I was running away from my old master Joseph, because he was just abusive to me and never loved me but only for my body.

 " DEKU~~~~~ come on lets play you cant get that far, without me your NOTHING without me nothing~~~ hehe" 

I didn't care what he was saying, all i knew is that i wanted to get away from him, all i wanted was to be loved not used.

I kept running but soon i hit a dead end........

 " Lookie lookie your trapped no wear to run now, just be a good little boy and your punishment wont be that bad hehe"

 "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I cried 

" Now now now Deku, dont be hansi you love me and I. love. you~~~~ "

" No (sob) No (sob) NO, YOU DONT LOVE ME YOU DONT CARE (sob) A-ABOUT ME "

" Im losing my patience now, come with me and i wont hurt you and forget about what happened to today"

" NO LEAVE (sob) ME ALONE I HATE YOU"

" Now your going to get it i was being nice now look what you did, you ruined EVERYTHING"

" No no NOOO"

" Now hehe dont . tell . me. NOO" 

 Y/N:

You where walking back home from the store to get snacks because why the hell not. As you where getting close to your house you heared bloody screams in the distance.

" Oh hell tf no let me hurry the fuck up before im next"

You started to quickened up your passe before you heard this...

" LET MEE GOOO SOMEBODY HELPPP"

"SHUT TF UP BRAT"

For some reason you just started to run without knowing it, towards the screams (with your snacks in your hands of course). When you get to the back ally, where the screams where coming from. You saw a green haired boy with cat ears and a tail? And a guy with white hair and dark blue eyes that looks like he's 5'11 or taller on top of him trying to drag the green haired boy away with him, so you took action.

" OI WHITE HAIR"

" Huh what the hell do you want, this is none of your business shorty just go back to your mommy"

Now you where getting pissed because you hate when people call your short, just because your like 5'1 dont mean you got to call out. And when people try to harass others.

" please (sob) help me"

" Now now deku let the little girl go home and be a little piggy oink oink" he said as he was looking at your bags of snacks

Now he crossed the FUCKING LINE and on top of that you have BAD anger issues. You drop your snacks and you see a bat in the ally, you dont speck you just kept walking towards them slowly, and all that can be heard was there breathing getting louder off fear, and your bat being dragged on the ground.

" You. better. RUN~~~~"

( your taiga and Joseph is blue hair)