Chapter 10

3rd Pov

Ban was in front of Galand and Melascula, and he was about to fight

Ban: Ten Commandments or whatever, I don't give a fuck who you are... You commited the sin of making my woman suffer. I'll fucking kill you.

Galand: A mere human will kill us, the Ten Commandments?

Suddenly Galand appeared behind Ban and sliced ​​him in half

Melascula: Galand, I wanted to ask him a few questions.

Galand: You vermin!!!

Melascula: What are you so upset about?

Galand: This isn't enough to soothe my wound that traitor gave me, the humiliation Meliodas gave to me!!!

Ban: That's funny. So that wound in your face came from the cap'n, huh. Traitor to the demon clan... I see. Then I owe him an apology.

Galand: How can you still be alive after your body was severed in two?

Ban stood up and his wound regenerated

Ban: I'm undead Ban. No one can kill me.

Melascula: Fufu... Meliodas has some good taste. Are the Seven Deadly Sins or whatever you are full of intersting characters like you?

Melascula attacked with her darkness but Ban dodged

Ban: More or less. And we're full of characters that love to beat the shit out of bastards like you!

Ban managed to land a blow at Melascula who protected herself with her darkness, but before he could continue his head was exploded by Galand's punch.

Galand: Zombie or Vampire or whatever you are, once your head is crushed, it's the end of you.

But to his surprise, Ban's head regenerated and he stood up.

Galand: What?!! He regenerates even after his head is crushed! I've never seen a human like this!! Is this his magic?!

Melascula: Magic disappears when the person dies. So this can only mean this is   his unique trait...