Chapter 8

3rd Pov

At Istar, the others entered the training cave in order to get stronger, King not wanting to enter because he was not in the mood and also because of his anger at Hendrickson decided to wait. But after thinking of Diane he made up his mind

King: Jenna? Will you let me into the Cave of Training, too?

Jenna: What changed your mind? I thought you weren't in the mood for any training.

King: It's to make sure I can definitely save Diane. Fighting the Ten Commandments, there's no chance of winning the way things are now.

Jenna: In that case, want to go in with Hendy? It's customary to enter the Cave of Training in pairs.

King: Seriously...

Meliodas: I'll go in with him!

Meliodas appeared next to King

King: C-Captain!

After that King and Meliodas entered the Cave of Training

King: Did you get your power back?

Meliodas: Nope. Before I can get it back, I have to rehabilitate my body a little bit to be ready.

Then found themselves in a room full of goddess ember. And Jenna talked in their head

Jenna: Go ahead and choose one of the Goddess Ambers floating in there

Jenna: Go ahead and choose one of the Goddess Ambers floating in there. There are various kinds of monsters inside.

King: Which one do you want, Captain?

Meliodas: Hey, King. Do you think you can be a little more open-minded about Hendrickson?

King: What do you mean? Are you telling me to forgive him?

Meliodas: I'm not saying that. There's no denying that what he did is unforgivable and I completely understand how you feel. But he was being controlled the entire time by Fraudrin, who possessed Dreyfus's body ten years ago. There was nothing that could've done.

King: So you mean, if you're being controlled nothing you do is considered a sin? Anyway, who's this Fraudrin?

Meliodas: One of the Ten Commandments.

King: is that so? And there's also Galand and Monspiet, right? Tell me, why do you know so much about the Ten Commandments, who were sealed, 3,000 years ago?

Meliodas: What do you try to say?

King: You're a member of the Demon race like them, right? Hey Meliodas.

Suddenly King attacked Meliodas who stopped the blow