Chapter 9

3rd Pov

In the ruins of Edinburgh, Galand was angry over his loss to Meliodas

Galand: Curse you! Curse you, Meliodas!
Find him immediately, Melascula! If we don't stop him now, he'll become a threat to the Ten Commandments once more!

Melascula: You want to lose to him again?

Galand: What did you say?

Zeldris: She's right about this. You're currently no match for him. Take a second to calm down, Galand. Our goal is to conquer Britannia. From this point on, we're splitting up. In team of two or more, do what's necessary to restore your magical power, and get it done quickly. As for how to confront and eradicate the other races, you're free to do as you like.

Fraudrin: Are you declaring war against Meliodas?

Zeldris: No war. He only deserve one thing, annihilation. For what he did to our race and my family.

Fraudrin: But we can't let our guard down. Meliodas is one obvious reason, but he also has the Seven Deadly Sins on his side.

Monspiet: You've mentioned that name before. Who are they, anyway?

Galand: Who give a damn about any of that? You say I'm no match for Meliodas? In that last battle, if I'd really wanted to, that little bastard...

Dolor: Galand. Lying is wrong. Even we aren't immune to being cursed if we break our own Commandments, or have you forgotten?

Galand: Tss...

Zeldris: One more thing, it's about Zeref.

All the Commandments began to listen intently

Zeldris: I know he must certainly watch our actions, he will do nothing if we kill humans, but by no means attack a fairy if you see one, or else be sure Zeref is not there. Second, do you remember what he looked like that day?

All the Commandments had a chill when they realized what Zeldris was talking about

Zeldris: If he still has this "appearance" and you see him, run away no matter what. But if he looks normal then, Derieri, Monspiet, Dolor, Gloxinia and Melascula are the only ones with me who can talk to him without him instantly attacking. Try to learn more about his intentions, but don't take unnecessary risks.

Everyone understood and knew what would happen if they came across Zeref in this certain appearance

Zeldris: As of this moment, in the name of our Demon King himself, our subjugation of Britannia begins!

Then they left in groups of two, Galand and Melascula, Derieri and Monspiet, Dolor and Gloxinia, Fraudrin and Grayroad. But Zeldris was next to Estarossa

Zeldris: Brother, what should we do?

Estarossa: It's the first time in 3.000 years that we've been outside. I want to enjoy this fresh air for a while.

Zeldris: That's fine. There's something I need to take care of nearby.

A bird landed on Estarossa and it began to turn into a monstrosity