Burden

*Third point view*

"What's a kid like you doing with a bunch of troops causing trouble?" Luca asked.
"That's none of your damn business." Rudely he answered.
"Well, me and my team defeated all your soldiers so will you be wise and surrender." He asked.
"Yes." He had a hard time saying.

Luca was glad that he got them to stop. As he turned around, the boy was holding a dagger ready to charge at Luca with it.

"Luca! Behind you!" Wendy yelled worried.

He quickly turned to see the kid being lifted by his wrist by an older man. The dagger fell to the ground out of the kids grasp.

 The dagger fell to the ground out of the kids grasp

"Are you done being a pain?" He said to the boy.
"Ow! Jared?! Why are you here?" The boy said trying to get the dark green hair person to let go..
"No way! Jared Green Hound!" Luca said to the older man.

Jared turn to face Luca, he quickly took off his mask to show his face. It took him a while until he widen his eyes to seeing who he was facing.

"Luca Hibiki, my god. Is that really you?" Jared said dropping the boy who fell.
"Yeah... wait! Did you have him start a fight between your tribe and mine?" Luca asked about to get ready to attack.
"Oh no! It's a misunderstanding. You see this brat happens to be my younger brother." Jared explained.
"Younger brother?" Luca questioned looking at the boy.

The kid didn't say anything, just giving him angry looks. He looked back at Jared.

"Yeah, it was after—"
"Jared! Were you able to find your brother?" Another voice was called out.

"Yeah, it was after—""Jared! Were you able to find your brother?" Another voice was called out

A man with a huge scar on his face walked over to where they are currently talking. He notice Luca and the girls are with the boys. It took him a moment like Jared to realize it was Luca he tried to recognize.

"My word so the rumors are true... You're really alive, Luca Hibiki." He said with a grin.
"Lord Kin, it's been far too long." Luca said before bowing as well with Chloe and Serenity.
"Who is that guy?" Natsu asked.
"That would be Lord Kin, chief of green hound kin tribe." Remus answered.