It's a nightmare

*Third point view*

For a few weeks, Luca is concentrating on working his magic, mostly on the blood magic. The demon did give him a few troubles, but they somewhat helped him. Only way to get stronger with blood magic, he had to have good bond with them.

When he was a kid, he was more focus on protecting the family instead of bonding with the demon. It was also the reason why he was coughing up blood; at the time he just thought of it as weapon to use to protect the family. Luca noticed throughout the day how he doesn't know the demon very well.

Luckily he had the time to work out with it and was able to control his magic more easily. Although the blood demon loved to cause trouble for fun, they manage to actual tolerate with each other. Luca also had more training with Dorian, Melody, and Echo as well as Isaac. He got to know what other ferrets were like and how their transformation magic can be stronger.

At lunch, they went to the dining room to take a break for having to train so often. Luca was eyeing studying his magic while eating, just having Dorian sigh.

"Hey Luca, you have plenty of time to work on your blood magic; you need to at least eat." He said to him grabbing the book away.
"Sorry, I just been so focus." He said as he laughed awkwardly.
"I just remember, there was something that I wanted to give you." Dorian said grabbing a small gift box.

He handed the box to Luca as he's wondering what's inside the box. Melody and Echo were giggling as they seem to know what was inside.

Luca opened the box and was completely surprise to see beautiful earrings

"Wow, they look like your earrings when we were kids. I never thought we would hit memory lane." He said excited to see them.
"I remember how you wanted to wear earrings just like mines, so I found some and wanted to give it to you at the right time. For a long time when I find you." Dorian said as he looked a little red scratching his cheek.

"Thank you Dorian, that's so sweet of you. I love them so much!" Luca said when he gave him a hug. Dorian went full tomato red, causing the others to laugh a his reaction.

"It's not like you to get all red, Golden boy." Luca said.
"Now that's a nickname I thought I wouldn't hear." Dorian said.
"Well yeah it's a better nickname than... what did you call me again?"
"Princey... yeah it was never my best nickname." He laughed remembering the name.
"It was the only name that caught my attention as if you were trying to flirt." Luca laughed.

"Well in my defense, you were always the stubborn one trying to get your attention." Dorian pointed out.
"I remember when Luca would alway talk about you every time he had to keep an eye on us."
"MELODY!" Luca yelled.