Exceed

*Luca point view*

Me, Gray, and Erza are now facing against Edolas Erza and her guards.
"Could that be his highness, Prince Luca?!"
"No those are Earth landers and beside the prince is dead."

"You guys got some explaining to do." Gray said as he attacked the guards. Edolas Erza was about to attack him, but lucky we have Erza with us.
I ran up to where Lucy, Carla, and Happy are. I check on them to see if they are alright. We hurried and ran to a find Natsu and Wendy explaining how Gray and Erza are here. Happy went off to find Gajeel assisting him to find the location of the rest of the lacrima.

Flashback
I remember helping Gajeel break the lacrima and it just turn out to be Gray and Erza. They woken up seem to be confuse what was going on.

I told them we could explain after they leave, I took care of the whole guards. I was able to hit them with a few of my attacks. Looking around trying to find where they are, I use their scent to find them.

"You saw Mystogan?" I hear Erza said.
"Yeah, he's not the only one who met up with him." I said to catch their attention.

"You okay dude." Gray asked me.
"Yeah, I had some help, meet Edolas me." I introduced to him.
"Your highness, I thought you were killed?!" Edolas Gajeel said to him.

"Formality isn't necessary, I faked my death so I can eliminate any guards who were trying to find guilds. And to defeat my father." Edolas me explained to everyone. He gave me a bottle and told me it was blood that should be enough to use my other magic. For my magic to work, I would have to consume blood but I drink animal blood. It could also prevent the demon from going power hungry creating a lot of toll one me. He knew how we could get in the castle.

Now
We kept running to see a door, when we open it Natsu and Wendy were on the ground. They were out cold, Gray kept shaking Natsu to wake up. I smacked him on the head knowing it wouldn't work.

Gray gave him the x-balls, with a reaction he was able to wake up. He got up with having his magic.
Leaving us to go on a rampage, not knowing the direction to where to go. Wendy woke up as well, telling us what the king is planning on doing.

Making me pissed, I cracked the ground scaring the others.
"This bastard of king is going to pay!!" I said in anger. We could hear footsteps, but it turn out to be Natsu screaming because he saw two Erza's.

Natsu and Wendy just found out Gray was the earthland, I saw his self esteem go down. I just sweatdropped watching this.

*Third point view*

The group was running to find the king, but they found a carnival inside the castle along with the two guard captains meaning trouble.

(Time skip)
They were able beat the other captains but the king activated the device to destroy the exceed. Now they're on their way to protect it.

A big island of lacrima is heading to where the exceed lives, now they're trying to push it off from gettin hit. They were doing everything they can to push it off.

"Push everyone!!"

As they were struggling, so many exceed was raining down towards them to protect their home. Luca was happy everyone was helping them. Feeling inspired by this action, he decide to go to extreme by activate the magic he need for emergency.

"Alright! Blood magic: demon claws"

Luca's hand grew bigger, turning it to big claws and red veins tracing them. To make it more stronger, he didn't want to give up.
"We can do it!"
"Fairy tail doesn't give up"