The black dragon

*Third point view*

Luca woke up to find himself back at the base camp. Mira explained how the others were able to defeat Grimoire Heart. She notice he coughed up blood while he was still unconscious; growing worried about his condition suggesting he should rest more.
While he was asleep, Lisanna braided and made pigtails with Luca's hair.

Gramps said he wanted to talk to him, but for now he wanted him to relax. He was laughing how everyone was acting, normal.

"Hey Luca" Laxus called for him
"Yeah, need something?"
"How's your... (pointing towards the neck)"
"Oh, that's long gone"

Luca took off his shirt to show there was no mark.

"I remember giving you a nasty scar. How the hell did it heal?!" Laxus questioned.
"It's hard to explain but I feel like I'll have to talk about after Gramps done talking to me."
"Well I'm just glad it's gone..."
"I feel bad for what I did to you back then, I wanted to repent myself. I'm sorry."

The thunder legion and Luca were both surprise to see him apologizing to someone. It made Luca chuckle a little.

"What's so funny...?"
"It's rare to see you apologizing to someone, the Great Laxus apologizing to me. I think I might be dreaming."
"Shut up.."

As Luca kept laughing, Laxus grew a little smirk on his face, for no one to see.

Luca notice how there had been line for Wendy's healing treatment. Until it stopped by Erza taking over for her by wearing a nurse outfit, it became a long line. Erza wrapped a lot of bandages on Gray and Gajeel. Luca just sweatdropped watching this.

After Gramps announced the cancel of the trial, he wanted Luca to explain the others on how he got the nickname -Half blood prince-

"I don't get it. Why is everyone so nervous hearing this name?" Wendy asked them. "Indeed, this is the first time I'm hearing about this. Is there something special about it?" Pantherlily asked
"From rumors that I've been told, this wizard had killed thousands of innocent people for his own enjoyment." Juvia spoke up about the person having Wendy shocked to hear.
"Apparently they said it wasn't enough to satisfy him, he began building a cult with people who followed his ideal goal. Leading them to a neighboring village where they burned it to the ground. Bathing in their blood to feed on." Levy said giving her chills.

"But surely this isn't true. Right? This person sounds like the complete opposite of Luca. He isn't the type to hurt people for his own entertainment." Wendy said only having Natsu remember how upset Luca heard this name. The group all looked back at Luca for answers to this stories they've heard, hoping it wasn't true. Feeling their stares, Luca took a breath to gather all his thoughts and give them the answers to their question.

"I am indeed in fact the Half blood prince..." He confessed. The tension grew worse with them not knowing what to say; being ready what they are about to hear. "But these rumors you've been hearing are different to my story yet similar when I explain everything... The reason why I was called that nickname is having to involve with me and the girls." Everyone grew more curious as he was beginning to explain.

"After my dragon Nadia disappeared, the Hibiki tribe took me in as one of their own. Hades was right about us killing people, but it wasn't on innocent people. It was to kill off dark guild who seem to be a threat; as it use to been our duty as guards. Nor did I raise a cult, in fact I was leading a army at a very young age" Everyone began to be calmed about it.

"I was the youngest to know how to kill; to prove others how much I was loyal to the family. The girls father... 'Father Hibiki' wanted me to protect them while they were still in training. Before I Joined Fairy Tail, I wasn't exactly as layback as I am now; I would solely focus on the goal and never have fun unless I'm with the girls. Until I got distracted by following in love with someone, a person who I gave my whole heart to." Luca looked down at his hands cupping them together from the memories he had, making some people pissed already noticing the past lover did something unforgivable.
"Gaining respect from the people since I was the only human at the tribe. They kept calling me the half blood prince because the girls parents were leaders taking me in as their son and they gave me magic, they decided I should inherit."