Your in trouble!

*Third point view*

Frosch made it back to the Sabertooth guild with a little bit of Luca's help. Rogue was happy to see Frosch is safe but someone reminded him something bad.

"Raios can we have a talk. Frosch I need to talk to him about something." Luca said with a calm tone and a fake smile. This made him nervous what was going to happen. Sting wished him good luck.

Two of them went inside a room, closing the door. You could hear Luca punching him. The door open to reveal now a calm Luca and Rogue down on the ground.

"Okay, now I'm calm for a moment. Sting come here." He asked him. Sting went up to him, Luca had his fingers ready against his forehead and flicked him.

"Ow! What was that for?"
"You made damage on town property when Rogue was on it by your punch."
"Sorry..."
"Also you both made a commotion with Wendy and Gajeel. Rogue you gotta handle with your protective side, you scared Wendy half to death."

All the others members of Sabertooth watched as Sting now master and Rogue get lectured.

"Okay, now I'm done. This better not happen again. Got it." Luca said sternly.
"Yes" They both said.

Luca is about to leave since it's night time but Yukino stopped him for a moment.

"Are you leaving this late at night? You can stay the night here if you want. We have bedrooms in the guild." She said.
"I don't want to impose!" Luca said.
"It's fine since I'm now the master of Sabertooth!" Sting said with a childish grin.

*Lucas point view*

Sting said I could sleep in either his room or Rogues room. I wanted to take a bath first. I borrowed Rogues bathroom to get washed off. Turning on the water waiting for it to cool down, I dived in feeling relax.

I heard the door open and already I could recognize the scent of who it was.

"Do you mind if I join in?" Rogue asked.
"If you don't grope on anyone then I'll think about." I said a little grumpy.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to grope Yukino nor will I ever do it to anyone else." He said with a sad face.

I sighed.

"Fine... you can get in." I said.

He grabbed a towel and took his clothes off to join in with me. He looked relaxed as he's resting his eyes, while he was doing that I couldn't help but look at him.

His body looked amazing wondering how did him and Sting get so strong. I didn't notice him looking at me because I felt his hand tug on my arm to get close to him. Facing his chest while one of my hand is on it. I heard him chuckle

"Now who's being the pervert?" I blushed by his comment but calmed down. I fixed my position and right now I'm sitting on his lap, where you know what is exposed. I wasn't facing him as I felt relax in the bathtub. His arms were wrapped around my waist as I was resting on his chest. I read couples do this when they want to do everything together, I'm still somewhat new to this.

He started to kissed my neck making me chuckle.

"What are you doing?"
"Setting the mood." He said.

I could feel his hand sliding up to my chest suddenly groping me.

"Hey! I told you not to grope m-"
"You said I couldn't grope on anyone else but you never said about yourself." He said which made me flustered but I was actually feeling good.