"Yeah.why jiji.Is there something wrong"I asked him

"Nothing..anyway how bout we had sparring"he asked me.

"Seriously jiji..i just arrived and are you sure"I sweatdropped.

"Hohoho..a hero must not hesitate beside..dont underestimate this old fragile jiji.."Jiji said as he stripped off his shirt.

Oh my goodness!!!!....jiji was so muscular!!!..Even more muscular than All Might and Izuku niisan

"Come lets fight..give me what you got BBB"jiji in fight stance.

Tatsumaki smirked on the roof.

"Well..this going to be interesting"she said.

this going to be interesting"she said

"If you say so Jiji..Dont regret"I said with smirk.

Without wasting time i turned into Earth.

"Well well well earth element..fascinating.Lets see what you got"Jiji smirked.

3rd POV

Earth then plunged forward to attack Jiji.Jiji just smirked as he just moved aside made Earth missed his attack.Hw shocked.How can Jiji  dodged easily.

"To slow BBB..it seem you are depend with your  earth hand..and easily can be read"Jiji just said.

"Masaka!"Earth said.

Even Tok Kasa training..Jiji could dodge!
Okay that was another level!

"Try with your lightning power BBB"Jiji said.

"Seriously!"Earth then turned into Lightning.

Tatsumaki who watched just smiled.Well thats rare quirk.Lightning emerged his lightning kris and attacked Jiji.

"I got you Jiji"Lightning tried to electrocute Jiji with his lightning kris but..

PRAK!!

Jiji just broke his kris with a single punch.Lightning gasped.....no one  ever broke his kris after Retakka!!...

"To slow..easy to predict grandson"Jiji scoffed.

Vein popped up on Lightning temple.Lightning cannot stand anymore.

"If I use Thunderstorm..Earth going to kill me...ughh..i must do something..maybe he can "Lightning then transform into Wind.

Wind smiled to Jiji and he attacked Jiji with air balls.Jiji just smirked as he floated in the air.Wind just awed!  but he without hesitation..blasted air punched towards Jiji in the air

Jiji fell down on the ground.Wind just yeahh but Wind was totally wrong as Jiji just woke up like nothing.

"Heh that kind air never hurt me BBB...try me with another element"Jiji cracked his knuckled.

"Aww Jiji you are not funny..hmmph"Wind pouted.

Izuku who was awaking because heard some explosion in front yard rushed to there.He jawdropped what he saw.

His little brother versus jiji!!!!

"What the heck!!"he gasped.

"Oh Izu-chan..father just asked BBB  for sparring..well it turn a battle i guess..your brother seem fire up"Tatsumaki landed beside Izuku with her phsycic quirk.

"Naniii!!!"Izuku shocked.

He knew BBB  had 7 elements and he was so strong but Jiji was very stronger and hid strenght was equal the late hero..Nana Shimura and Grand Torino!!

"What quirk BBB had used!"Izuku asked in panic.

Tatsumaki looked at Izuku.Well. she knew Izuku cared lot on BBB although they werent blood related.

"Well first he use earth quirk..and father just dodge easily...then he used lightning quirk..unfortunately his lightning blade being destroyed with one punch by father..and he use wind quirk and blast to father..bulleyes but father still can stand"Tatsumaki told him.

"Chotto !...why Jiji ask BBB to spar!"Izuku panic.

"I guess father see something special on BBB.. "Tatsumaki answered him.

Izuku just worried...he knew if BBB use many forms...he would be out his stamina..although he said he was trained by Tok Kasa...but facing Jiji wasnt good choice...Jiji was a retire Pro Hero...he was known as Silver Fang...

"Whoa..why so hot.."Tatsumaki fanned herself with fan.

"Holy Kami!!!..."Izuku jawdropped.

Jiji was facing Fire!!...well thats not good!!

"Tatsumaki ..we need to do something..or BBB going berserk"Izuku said.

"Dont worry Izuku..your Jiji knew what to do...ya he may got many ace but your Jiji had lot experience especially when handle  fire"Tatsumaki chuckled.

Izuku looked so worried.When Fire was out...everything will doom..although Earth  was very dangerous but he still could control himself unlike Fire who dislike being insulted!..

👉Yo Arez here ..this new chpt..hope you like it..well i just got idea haha after watch Black Clover..muheheh...yeah BBB will learn something from his Jiji...

PLUS ULTRA!!!

AWESOME!!!