Chapter 22

Katalina's POV
I am close, so close. I can almost touch the light. Just when I was about to, a voice spoke. Not just any voice, his voice.

Spencer

"Don't go there, " he said. "Come over here, with me." he continued.

"Where?" I cried, looking around me. "Where are you?"

"Over here." he whispered, appearing in front of me, ten feet away.

"Spence?" I asked unsurely.

"It's me." he grinned, making my knees wobble. He is wearing white. Everything except his socks. One had musical notes, the other had shotguns. He wore white dress shoes, white dress pants, and a white button up shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His hair was brushed neatly, tidy. My heart throbbed, my eyes watery. I don't know what to do. Go to the light, or go to Spence? I looked at the light, it was closer to me by five feet, Spence was ten feet away. This is all too much for me. I licked my suddenly dry lips, my hands suddenly sweaty. I looked back and forth between them, thinking. . .

"Why am I even thinking about this?" I mumbled, facepalming. I quickly turned to Spencer, and ran to him. I turned around and saw the light catching up to me. Screw Follow the light, it's gonna kill me. . .wherever I am. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms and legs around him, his arms circling around my waist. "I love you, " I whispered, burying my face in his neck.

"I love you too." he whispered, bringing me into a kiss. "Wake up. . ." was the last thing he said against my lips, before brightness took over my sight, including my Spencer.

Reid's POV
I woke up with a jerk, looking around confused. I tightened my arms around Annabel, feeling a strange feeling go through my body. It felt like someone had jumped on me, and wrapped their arms around my neck, their legs around my waist. I looked down at Annabel, and saw she wasn't doing it. Her back was to my chest, sleeping. I looked around me and saw the team still sitting in the room. I looked at what I was lying on, and saw I was on a couch in the waiting room. I don't recall lying on the couch with Annabel in my arms. "Hey, " JJ whispered, seeing me awake.

"Hey." I said back, my voice scratchy. "What happened?"

"You fell asleep on the chair, along with Annabel."JJ whispered, since Annabel is still asleep. "Morgan and Hotch placed you on the couch." I placed a kiss on Annabel's forehead, before retracting away from her, sitting up stretching.

"You didn't have to." I said quietly.

"Yeah, well, we wanted to." JJ said, giving me a smile.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked her, moving Annabel back against the seat, so she won't fall off.

"Only an hour, the doctors said she's okay." JJ said.

"Can we see her?" I asked hopefully, fully awake.

"They said soon, have to run some tests quickly." she assured me.

"You guys should go home and rest." I told them. "Relax, chill at home. I'll tell her you guys visited." I said. It took a lot of persuation, but they finally left Annabel and I.