Epilogue

3rd person's POV
Katherine watched with anger, seeing Matthew Donohue being dragged into the courtyard of the jail. She reached him, slamming on the fence that separated the women from the men. He jumped startled, turning to her. As soon as he saw her, his face turned pale. "You failed?" she screeched, her eyes blazing with fury. He shuffled to her, staring at the ground uncomfortably.
   "It's not my fault the man is smart. He's also tough when he wants to be." he said, mumbling the last sentence. Katherine sniffed, seeing his broken nose, and bruised face.
   "Spencer always had that strength when it came to someone he cared about." she mused glaring in the distance, remembering the times when she would sneak a peak at Spencer through her window, seeing him walk into his house with bruises on his knuckles, blood just seen from the distance. She remembered hearing her twin rush out of her room going outside, going to Spencer with concern all over her face. Katherine growled angrily, remembering the times when her twin and Spencer would kiss in front of her, like nothing in the world could harm them. Oh how wrong they were. . .
   "If this fence wasn't here, I would have strangled you by now!" she hissed, banging on the fence in anger.
   "And I'm glad this fence is here." Matthew mumbled, stepping away slightly.
   "Now I have to think of a different plan." Katherine grunted, walking away from him, her hands in fists.
***
Katherine jumped onto a computer the prison held, and searched up the usual; what Spencer was doing in his FBI life. She saw a recent photo of Spencer, dressed up as the Doctor, the one Tom Baker starred in, with two familiar girls by his side. The little girl was dressed up as the tenth doctor, with Katherine's twin dressed up as Cat Woman. What a weird combination, she thought bitterly. Apparently a journalist was nearby at Trick-or-Treating and saw the family, taking a picture of them with permission.
   Katherine scowled at the picture, closing the tab. She sat in front of the blank screen, thinking, how the hell am I going to kill them? She sat in prison thinking, when she finally thought of a marvelous plan to eliminate a certain family. "Prepare your last couple of days, Katalina and Spencer, and that mistaken child of yours." she hissed quietly to herself.

The end. . .

Or is it?