Chapter 4

Sophie's POV

Fitz and I hadn't talked over the weekend, but everything changed when school started.

"Sophie!" Fitz yelled, to call me over.

"Hi!" I replied. As we walked to the cafeteria, his hand touched mine. Their fingers laced together. But as soon as people started to stare, they quickly let go. Biana was there when Fitz and I got there.

"So, how's the ultimate Fitzphie thing going?" Biana asked grinning.

"Really Biana, drop it already," Fitz complained.

"Well, It's hard not to forget the Fitzphie smoochfest you guys have got going on!" But as soon as Dex sat down, the conversation dropped.

"What are you guys talking about?" Dex asked.

Should we tell him? I asked

Your call.

"Hey, Dex? You better not tell anyone else about this," I said sternly.

A/N I know, that doesn't sound like the Sophie Foster we all know and love, but I didn't know what to say!

"'Kay, what?"

"Fitzphie had a smoochfest." Biana interrupted with a smirk on her face. I wondered what he would say because of the whole crush cuffs thing. But what he said surprised me.

"Finally!!! You guys have enough staring and trust exercises. I thought that this would've happened MONTHS ago! But obviously, you guys are Fitzphie, and you always do stuff slowly."

"Hey! Not fair!" Keefe said when he plopped down. "You guys are talking about Fitzphie finally getting together without me?" Keefe asked.

"You know!?!"  Fitz and I said at the same time.

"I can feel your emotions, Foster. Plus I heard everything Dex said, so you know." Fitz and I turned shades of red.

"Believe it or not, I'm not going to tease! Just kidding, of COURSE, I'm going to tease! But before that, Fitzphie? Come on, Foster, you're the leader! I vote for Sophitz."

"Hi guys," Tam and Linh said in unison.

"Hi, we have something to tell you," Fitz started.

"Fitzphie had a smoochfest!" Biana finished AGAIN.

"Really?" Tam and Keefe asked. Keefe looked like he was gonna burst with dare ideas.

Tam was pretty excited compared to his usual. Lihn on the other hand... looked pretty disappointed.

"Oh," Lihn said glumly. She Had a feeling Lihn was crushing on Fitz too. But obviously, it wasn't mutual. Now that was cleared, Fitz and I could be open at Foxfire. We held hands more. But we couldn't meet by ourselves. Some bodyguard was always there. So Fitz and I cooked up a plan to do so.

We need to get someone to distract the guards. Fitz transmitted.

Uh, it's obvious who should be awarded the role. I said back

"I would love to!" Keefe said evilly. "Tormenting Gigantor is the BEST job ever! Let the distracting begin!"

A/N Is "evilly" a word?