I make my way up to the top of the hill that over looks the sunflowers as I sit down, cross my legs and bring them up to my chest as the bottom of my arms rest lightly on them. And I wait.

I wait until I see her.

Aaliyah Moreno

It was now time to go see Harry. I looked at myself in the mirror as I adjusted the bottom half of my dress so it covered my mid thigh. I knew Harry wouldn't care. But I did. I did care how they looked and what was on them as it reminds me of a time I don't want to remember, ever. So I chose to interpret them as a map, the lines show me all the places I've been in my life to get me where I am today. I am happy now, and I intend to stay that way.

Either way I wasn't going to let that put me off the great adventure I was going to have with him today, no matter how small the moments were, the gratitude involved was huge. I was so beyond grateful for any time I got with him, I was also grateful that my friend was covering for me so I could see him. This man not only provided me with so many small adventures already but he was an adventure. There was still so much more to him that I didn't know, I've said that a lot, but I mean it.

I inhale a deep breathe through my nose

And out

I push gently on my eyelashes so they stay up and apply one last layer of lip gloss before heading downstairs and grabbing my book. My mum was napping with Cayden on the sofa as I looked quietly around for my dad. I couldn't see him anywhere so I guessed he was just at the shops.

I gently tip toe out of the house and make sure I close the door gently behind me. As I turn around I'm met with the suns honey, golden glow against my face as I began to walk towards the front of our house to go to the sunflower fields. As I close the gate to my house with the book under my arm, I bite my lip gently and smile not knowing what tonight had in store. All I know was that it was going to be amazing.

I walked down the road towards the sunflower field as I see the sun making the petals of the flower glow brightly. I loved the sunset. The sunset was a beautiful and magical alchemy of light and dark. So is life.

I open the gate slightly causing it to creak as I walk through what feels like many rows of sunflowers. As I walk round the corner I see a man sat with his legs crossed against his chest with his arms resting gently on them. The orange sun highlighted his tattoos more than before and made his eyes go an even brighter green which I didn't even think was possible. He was wearing his usual white, airy top exposing his tattoos on chest and top of his butterfly. The suns beams bounced of his silver cross necklace which dangled loosely on his neck.

Harry.

I feel the pace of my steps quicken the more I realise that he is a real person. And he was waiting to spend a sunset of his life with me. The thought of that made me blush immensely. I walk up to where he was sat as he stands up and rubs the back of his jeans down slightly.

"You got a hole in your jeans" I say sarcastically as I nudge his shoulder gently. He looks down and realises my joke

"Oh wow. What a comedian." He says through laughter as he looks at his naturally ripped jeans.

"I see you brought your book" he says as he puts his tattooed, jewellery covered hands in his pocket and squints one eye shut so the sun is out its view.

"I see you brought your camera" I say while smiling as he looks down at it and takes it in his hand.

At this moment neither of us were saying anything. We're just looking deeply into each other's eyes. We kind of just stare. There's an understanding there that goes much deeper than words ever could. A connection so real that I can't say anything as the words I could never say were the things I felt. I simply could not describe what I felt in this moment other than peace. I was in a peace of mind the deeper I looked into his emerald eyes in which felt like home. A single pair of eyes have never made me feel so warm and embraced, let alone a whole person.