Ash From Pokemon

Jenn:

I felt like crying but due to me crying too much it made me dizzy and dry. Either way I couldn't cry anymore. My eyes were beginning to get itchy and I knew if I cried I would fall asleep.

I heard knocking on the door.

"Go away!" I screamed.

Due to me living alone now I knew no one else would get the door.

I opened the door and saw Luke, Sam, and Ashton. I never met Ashton but I knew what he looked like.

Sam held a gift basket with most of my favorite things. Luke was holding a "I'm sorry that I kissed you" balloon you can tell was custom made.

And Ashton held two boxes of pizza.

"Hey!" Luke said until I slammed the door in their faces.

As soon as I got to my room the knocking began again.

I swung the door open.

"What do you want?" I said in an annoyed tone.

They stood quiet for a moment until Luke said something.

"Uhm I heard about what happened with you and Jc." he said.

"Sam did you tell him?" I said through gritted teeth.

"No actually Jc fucking Caylen posted it on instagram and twitter. Also he's back with Lia." Ashton spoke up.

"Ok so what's this?" I asked pointing at the whole shebang.

"Uhm I'm sorry." Sam said.

"Oh well, I guess I forgive you." I say.

Sam smiles which looked shiny like dimes bright with vibrance.

"Jenn can we come in?" Ashton asks.

I nod and lead them in.

Wow two ex-boyfriends in the same room.

*******

I laugh at Luke and Sam attempting to make Ashton guess who he is in the head bands app.

They climb the latter and then Sam does a girl scream.

Then Luke gets hose.

It doesn't look right.

"Porn?" Quesses Ashton clueless on what they are doing.

Then the timer goes off.

He looks at the ones he skipped and the ones he got wrong or right.

"What the fuck Firefighter." Ashton says realizing what it was. I laugh.

I need someone. Its all I can think of.

"VODKA ANYONE!?" Sam asks from the kitchen.

He.no.touch.meh.vodka.

"NO ITS MINE." I say running in the kitchen grabbing the bottle from him.

It's basically the only thing I drink to not think of Jc.

"Come on Jenn." he says giving me the puppy look.

I glare at him.

"Ugh fine." I say pressing the bottle to his stomach and walk away.

I lay on the couch and watch Ashton and Luke talking about this Summer's tour.

I remember when I went to those.

It was fun getting wasted and realizing we could die any day but all that mattered is that we owned it. We had the time of our lives. And we jumped in the crowd when no one caught us and laughed it off. We made it a memory. A twisted bitter memory.

That's how it was for me and Luke until he began to change. A week before I saw Jc in the restaurant.

He was moody and didn't want to go out with me in public. But we always did and never cared. That's when everything went down hill.

I loved him.

But Jc he was-

"Jenn fell asleep guys." Ashton says interrupting my thoughts.

"Shhh let her sleep." Luke says.

"My heartbreak girl needs rest." Luke continued.

Like I was saying-

"You guys go I will stay." I hear Ashton say.

"Ok whatever." Sam and Luke says and then I hear the front door close and lock.

Back to my thoughts.

Jc he was different. I loved him. and I still love him. I really really love him. He lives in my soul. The rent has been under payed and you can't get him out. You can burn it down but he will re-build it.

Fuck I need him and I can't have him back. Because of Sam's mistake. He hates me.