Naughty Dreams & Secrets

Jc:

I stare down at my feet. I didn't even let her talk. I didn't let her explain and to put the cherry on my mistakes I posted it and got back with Lia.

I delete those posts.

I post that I was hacked.

What am I going to do with Lia?

I mean she's sweet and all but I don't want her I want Jenn. I want Jenn's kisses not Lia's. Jenn how I miss her presence, her face, her smile, her laugh, her body, her eyes, and her jokes.

Ughhhh!!!

This feeling will never stop and I can't control it. Its like someone else is controlling me and before I know it I say I love you.

Wait a second I love Jenn.

I

L-O-V-E

J-E-N-N

Congrats Jc you can spell.

Jenn:

I feel something tap me.

"Jenn?" I hear a voice say.

I open my eyes to see who it is.

It's Ashton.

"Oh hey." I say in a really sleepy voice.

"I fell asleep didn't I." I say a little disappointed.

"Yep."

"I have so much to do. Wait where are the boys?" I say getting up and straightening the couch.

"They went to go get Taco Bell."

"Oh." I reply.

I get up and suddenly he pulls me back.

My hand is on his chest and I couldn't help but look up at his eyes.

He cupped my cheek and began leaning in.

I turn my head the opposite direction.

"I can't , I'm sorry."

"So am I." he responds.

"But watch yourself Jenn and choose. Because all your little boyfriends they'll be gone and you'll have no one."

I sit quiet.

He soon leaves and slams the door.

Suddenly I hear the sound of a phone.

It was Ashton's.

He forgot his phone.

I look at the notification.

Message from Lia M. John.
"Did you get her on your palm yet?! I'm done waiting for your twisted plan to finish. Jc is acting and shit."

What plan?
Was she talking about me?

I slid the phone to unlock it luckily his phone didn't have a password.

I look at they had a group message with Sam & Lia.

Sam: ugh why do I have to kiss Jenn. I like her but not in that way.

Lia: ugh are you a retard or something Sam? Cuz you sound liek one. Jenn deserves this after her thing with Jc and Connor and other random ass people. SHES A WHORE.

Lia: plus Ashton knows how to put whores in their place especially if he's willing to marry them. ;) j+a=<3

Ashton: stahp I'm blushing now •^~^•