You & Then Us

Jenn:

"Hey Kian, Luke." i say.

Jc was right. I shouldn't have left without him. ugh. I hate when he's right.

"So how's it going?" Kian asks

Is this a trick question?

"Great, good." I answer.

"Me and Kian are dating again!" Andrea says in a as the matter of fact voice at me.

"Oh my gosh yay Kiandrea reunited."

She smirks in pleasure.

"And Luke is dating Lia." Sam states.

"Yup so it's team Lukia!" Arden says sarcastic.

"Honestly I don't ship it." she whispers to me.

"Guys I like her!" Luke complains.

"Well I have to-" i try saying until I'm cut off.

"Hey baby." I hear Jc say and hugs me from behind. He pecks my neck and I smile.

I love him.

I knew it myself.

I promised i wouldn't date no youtuber but shit happened.

Jc:

I notice the tension with Jenn and everyone else.

Andrea kept scowling at her and it annoyed me.

Then there was Sam who couldn't stop making googly eyes at Jenn.

I mean I seriously just made it obvious to them that I am dating Jenn right now.

Then Luke and Lia kissing.

Honestly I didn't care

I felt my stomach turn in a weird motion and I hated the feeling.

I look at Jenn grabbing the pop tarts.

"Well I have to go now." Jenn said and they waved and i waved as well.

Me and Jenn stood quiet not wanting to say word that would piss her off.

"Jc?" she called.

"Yeah."

"I love you and I hope you know that, and I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time." she trails off.

I thought I would be asking the everlasting question.

On one knee and stuff.

"Do you have feelings for Lia?" she asked.

I guess it wasn't that.

"No of course not why?" I respond.

She looks at me blinking a lot unsteadily.

She closed her eyes and exhales.

"The way you looked at her." she explained.

"I mean you were or looked angry when Luke kissed her. I saw how your fist tightened and how you furrowed your eye brows. You were staring directly at them Jc. The whole thing it was sketched and written all over your face." she continues.

"I think we are going too quick. We should just stay friends." She says.

"If that's what you want." I respond with my voice cracking.

No Jc don't cry.

"It doesn't depend on what I want Jc. It's what I need or what we need. If it depended on what I wanted I would be in bed with you and we would watch Lilo and Stitch while cuddling and laughing on how that chubby guy would drop his ice cream and make lame jokes on how we thought wrong all this time. I love you Jc. Don't forget that." She says with tears in her eyes.

She kisses my lips. I hold onto her not wanting to let go. She drops the pop tart box and pulls away. Tears escape her eyes and she picks up the pop tart box and places it on the nearest shelf. She walks away.

"Mommy why was that girl crying and that boy crying?" I hear a little boy say.

"Personal issues Aidan don't ask." I hear the mother reply.

I didn't realize I was tearing up.

I wanted to crash and burn.