Chapter 5| Visit

Dazai's POV

My shoes brushed off the streets as I walked. My eyes were lit and my lips curved into a smile. To be honest, I'm not even walking, more like skipping happily through the streets while ignoring the people's confused stare.

With a bouquet on my hand, I let my myself enjoy this happy walking of mine, closing my eyes and just imagining happy things.

Not until I bumped to someone.

My smile cracked into confusion as I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a glint of pinkish hair.
I attempted to open my eyes fully yet something went in my eye. Causing it to itch and a result on me scratching it.

"Hey! Watch the fu-"

"Oh"

"Dazai"

I slowly looked down, rubbing my left eye as I saw no other than Chuuya.
And he was just wearing a hoodie and some pants; Walking the opposite direction from where I'm walking.

Looking at him, my lips curved into a giddily smile as I continued to rub my itching eye.

"Chuuya!"

I cheerfully said, raising both of my hands as I stopped scratching my eye.

He looked at me, his face basically annoyed; staring at my maybe red eye.

"Where are you going?"

He said, staring right at my gaze, both of his hands crossed.

I just smiled happily at him, my teeth showing and my eyes squinting from the supposedly wide grin.

"Where I always go of course"

I replied, still smiling.

He looked at me confused for a second but then his eyes moved to the bouquet of flowers in my hands. The mixture of white and violet catching his eyes.

He looked at my eyes sterny before sighing. Rubbing his temples as I think he just remembered something.

"I see, I'll visit later"

He just simply said, as he continued to walk to wherever he was going.

I turned around to see his dissapearing figure, waving my hand and shouting.

"See you laterrr!"

He looked back at me with an angry face when he noticed all of the people looking at me then on him.
I snickered at the cute little action he put. He's sooo fun to tease.

I turned around again, now continuing to walk to my aimed location. Continuing to skip as I held the flowers in my hand, tightly.

____

I stopped at a wide open gate. It's mettalic irons welcoming me as I brushed my fingers on it. Smiling all the way.

I took steps forward, closing my eyes and counting my steps as I already memorized where he was located; I always come here after all.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

And

Five.

I stopped.

I slowly turned my body, and opened my eyes. As I opened it, my eyes met a stone, a name carved in it as there are still some flowers that stayed. A sign that someone always visits him. That he's remembered. And will never be forgotten.