𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Mina decided that she would take Haechan with her, while Harvey took Chenle

Mina decided that she would take Haechan with her, while Harvey took Chenle. They were la ding in Jerusalem now, still not sure of where to start looking.

"Let's start from the historical monuments" suggested Chenle. "Good idea" agreed Harvey.

They passed three days until they finally found the King's tomb. It was inside a temple at the far side of the city, not inside, a bit outside.

"Now what?" asked Haechan. "Good question" Chenle said. "Gabriel told be about the two swords, they're supposed to be here" said Harvey. Mina stopped to think. It was obvious that the swords wouldn't just be there for everyone to see them, they couldn't afford loosing them.

"God?" a voice said. They turned to look at an old man. His hair was until his shoulders, he looked very old, his eyes could nearly open and his skin was falling. "It's Miguel, angel Miguel" he said. "You must be looking for the swords as I also see Satan" he said with his old raspy voice. "Come, this way" Miguel signaled. "I can't enter" Mina said. "Yes you can, this isn't God's cathedral" Miguel explained. "oh, okay..." Mina gulped, setting a foot in, and the burning sensation didn't come.

Mina gulped, as they got closer to the goal, the more everything scared her. "It'll be okay" Haechan whispered taking her hand. "It seems only yesterday I turned 16" Mina mentioned. "It's been only six months, yet, I feel like I'm a totally different person" Mina admitted. "You've been through a lot, of course you changed" Haechan said.

They finally entered a small Chapel within the Cathedral. "This is the real Tomb of the king" Miguel said. "The other one is fake" he continued. "Those are the swords you need" Miguel pointed.

There they where. Resting just upon the tomb of the king, forming an "X" upon it. "Only God and Satan are able to take them and the power needed will awake" Miguel said. "Time is running, take them".

Mine took a deep breath. She took the sword, the black handle contrasting her white skin. It wasn't heavy as she thought it would be, she could easily carry it. "You need to cut this realm, and each sword will open a portal towards the respected realm" explained Miguel. "How do we cut this realm?" asked Harvey. "That is something I do not know. You need to activate each sword, and then you'll know what to do" Miguel finished.

Mina, Harvey, Haechan and Chenle got out of the cathedral. "How are we supposed to activate them?" asked Harvey. Mina took a deep breath. She tuned to look at the sword on her hand. The deep red blade shining with the sun.

"We have only about three days to figure this out" Mina said.

I don't know what I'm writing anymore

I don't know what I'm writing anymore. Sorry if it isn't very good.