𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Mom, you can't just separate me from them! They are my friends!" said Mina in anger

"Mom, you can't just separate me from them! They are my friends!" said Mina in anger. She felt the rush of her blood through her veins as anger rose within her.

"I don't trust them Mina! Go back to Taeyul" ordered her mother, and Mina suddenly started to shake in anger. "I won't go back to them" she said in a dark, low, cold voice. "Mina! Why can't you listen to your mother!" yelled his father in anger.

Suddenly, Mina's black wings appeared harshly. Her fangs turned bigger and her horns grew more. "You won't control my life" said Mina, opening her eyes, now turning into a deep shade of scarlet red. She was blinded by anger. Her parents not wanting her to be herself, hating the fact that she was different, they said hurtful things to her, she was sad, but now she was plainly angry.

She didn't see the fear in both her parents eyes. "Mi-Mina...!" said her mother with fear trailing on her voice. "All you do is shame me, hide me, you even say bad things behind my back, you know what?" she said taking a deep breath. "I'm done with that!" she yelled, rage filling her voice, windows broke and materials of glass exploded.

"Mina! calm down" the soft voice of Jungwoo was heard. "It's okay sis, I'll always accept you, I'm here with you" he put his hand hesitantly in her shoulder.

Mina heard his voice through all the ringing in her ears. She looked at him, with her caemos on red eyes, piecing his soft ones. Her horns and fangs slowly turned smaller and her eyes turned to her normal color back. She looked at the terrified faces of her parents. She looked around, glasses shattered everywhere. she didn't even say anything and went running out of the house, extending her black wings and flying away while tears streamed down her face.

She arrived to Haechan's house, since it was still the only one that she knew the location. She landed in front of the door and rang the bell. Haechan's mother opened the door, to see Mina's tears streaming down her face. 

"Mina! what's the matter?" asked the lady concerned. "I-is Donghyuk here?" she asked with a trembly voice. "Oh, he's not, he went with her little sister out, but come, I can hear you out" she said softly. Mina nodded as she sniffed.

They sat together in the leaving room. "What happened?" asked Ms. Lee. "It's just... i feel so left out all the time, i'm the black spot of my angel family" she explained, as tears threatened to fall again. "I've always dreamed of my white wings, seeing my mom, and when my brother es turn sixteen, I was amazed, I was eager to turn sixteen just to see a halo above me" she said, cleaning tears that fell from her eyes.

"Now that i'm a demon, at first it was difficult, but i got used to it and actually liked a bit, but since my grandparents came home, it's been different, my dad is angry at me all the time, my mom keeps her distance. I can sense their sights of relief when I go to my room" she said sniffing. "Only my brother cares about me" she said looking down. "I had a huge fight with my parents, I don't remember what happened, but when i woke up from my rage, everything was destroyed, and my parents were scared of me" she said. She felt Ms. Lee's hand softly rest on her shoulder, as she cried silently into her hands.

"Taeyeon, we need to go home now" said Haechan to her little sister, as she was happily playing around in the park. The little girl nodded, already a bit tired from the walk. "Can you carry me?" she asked. Haechan nodded and went down for her to get on his back.

They walked for a few minutes and eventually arrived to their house. He put her down in the ground again so he could open the door easily.

He stepped in, hearing sniffs from the leaving room. "mo- Mina?" he said confused. "Oh it's your girlfriend!" said Taeyeon excited. Haechan's
mom stood up and went with her little daughter. "Come sweety, want to shower?" she asked as she walked out with her.

Haechan walked towards her and sat beside her. "What happened?" he asked looking at her softly. "another fight with my parents, though this time it was worse" she said, not crying anymore but her eyes puffy. "I broke everything" she said. "Demon rage" said Haechan. "You went into demon rage" he said, and Mina nodded.

Suddenly her phone started ringing, she saw the ID caller as Jungwoo. "Mina, where are you? are you okay?" he asked worried. "I'm fine, at a friend's house" she responded. "Mom and dad are worried, come back" he said softly. "I don't really care about them" she said. "But I do care about you, please come back, you don't need to talk with them" said Jungwoo.

Mina sighted as she ended the call. "Do you want to go back?" asked Haechan. "Not really, but Jungwoo told me to go back" she said. "I'll accompany you" he said. "But it's an only angel neighborhood" she said. "Don't worry, I'll just drop you off and come back" he said. She smiled and murmured a small thank you.

"Here we are" she said, and both landed in front of the house. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asked. "yes, don't worry" she said. "since when are you so caring by the way" she asked laughing a bit. "I won't be caring then" he said. "No, it's fine, I like it this way" she said smiling. Haechan felt butterflies in his stomach. "I'll be off now" he said, she waved goodbye and he took off.

As he flew back, he though about everything. He started really caring for her. What was happening to him? All the butterflies he felt, and all the times he hides a blush. "Wake up already Donghyuk" he said to himself.

 "Wake up already Donghyuk" he said to himself