𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓪

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓪

"Mina, sweetheart, your grandparent are coming tonight to have dinner. They are your father's parents, umm, do you want to have dinner...?" Her mother sled, not really sure of her response. Her father's parents were really powerful angels, known by many, what would they think of a grandchild who was a demon? "No thanks mom, I'll just stay here" she said, sitting on her bed. "We plan on telling them tonight, about you" said her mother. Mina's eyes looked directly in to her mother's. "umm, just call me, I'll down in that moment" she said, not really wanting. Her mother nodded, and then left the room.

Mina sighted for the millionth time in what seemed only ten minutes, though three hours have passed, and she knew her grandparents would be there soon.

"Mina, are you okay?" asked Jungwoo, going inside of her room. "I guess...?" she said, not really knowing herself how to feel. "I'll be there for you, don't worry" Jungwoo said, giving her a smile. She smiled back and mumbled a soft thank you.

Her grandparents eventually came. She assumed they were already having dinner, while she was reading one of her favorite books.

"Impossible!" she heard from downstairs. "She's a what?!" she knew it was her grandfathers voice. "Tell her to come down!" he said. She heard steps going up, where the rooms were and she didn't wait to plan her scape.

She opened her window and appeared her wings, only to jump down. "Mina?" she heard her brother call. She ran towards the entrance of the other house, and she saw her brother checking outside from the window, though she knew he wouldn't see her. Once he was inside, of was now time to think we're to go.

She wasn't going to any of her old friends, she would go to one of her new ones. "Eunbyul could be, i just need to ask her" she said, patting her back pocket for her phone, just to want to his herself. "How could I have left it, fuck" she cursed, tho she wouldn't go back to her house.

"Here goes nothing" she said, elevating in the air, as she moved her wings with elegance, just to fly towards the only house she knew of one of her friends.

Her palms were sweaty as she was in front of the door. "It shouldn't be that bad, would it?" she asked herself. "who am i kidding, this is embarrassing" she said while burying her face in her own face. She took a deep breath and rang the bell, instantly recreating it.

A middle aged woman appeared on the door, looking at her with curiosity, she smiled as she remembered her. "Oh! Mina! come in, come in! what brings you here?" she asked, smiling. "Good might Ms, Lee, thank you for letting me enter" she said as polity as she could, while bowing "Is Haechan here by any chance?" she asked a bit shy. "Ohh, I'll call him right now, wait a bit" she said. Her mother called him, and he came down with messy hair, adidas black pants and a white t-shirt. "Yes mom- umm, Mina? What are you doing here?" he asked. "I'll explain right now" she said, looking at him. He nodded and signaled her to come with him, upstairs.

She couldn't deny he was good looking. Like, extremely good looking, yes, he was a brat, but a good looking brat. "So, what do you want?" he asked, sitting on his bed, with a brow arched, looking at her. She sat in a chair looking down, she was embarrassed. Her ego crashing down to the ground.

"It's complicated" she said. "I will trust you only because you let me in, okay?" she said, a bit coldly. He nodded, while he look at his phone. "I escaped home" she said, and he looked at her with impression in her eyes. "My grandparents came to have dinner" she said, pausing a bit. "Oh, the 'Angels are everything' ones?" he asked. Mina scoffed, but eventually nodded. "Insensible" she thought.

"My parents told them about me, and I freaked out and here I am" she said, chuckling voidly. "You could have gone to Eunbyul's house" said Haechan. "I left my phone in my house" she said, quite embarrassed of herself.

She heard a facepalm. "How can you forget it?" he asked almost as if he was offended by that. "I was reading a book, my phone was in my desk, and I wasn't thinking 'oh I need my phone', I was thinking'I need to get the hell out of here'" she explained, sounding a bit annoyed. "Geez girl, i give you shelter and you speak to me like that?" he said, acting as if he was hurt. "Cut it off drama queen" she said, and he chuckled.

Silence was made in the room. It was quite uncomfortable, knowing that both weren't really that close, since Haechan teases her a lot. "Sooo, uh, when are you going home?" he asked, and he opened his eyes realizing. "I don't want to kick you out, just asking" he said.

The girl nodded. "Umm... I'll probably go in a few minutes, I don't want to be a nuisance" she said shyly. "Uh, nono, you can stay more!" he said automatically. "I mean, if you want" he responded awkwardly shy. "Are you sure...?" she asked. "yeah, no problem, if you want you can even stay the night, we have a spare room" he said. "Oh, uh, are you... sure?" she asked shyly. He nodded. "Thank you"
she mumbled a bit embarrassed.

"Hey, but, what about your parents?" he suddenly asked. "Oh, I'll just tell them I was in Taeyul's house" she said simply.

"Well, umm, you can use this as pajamas" he said, as he took out a hoodie from his drawer and gave it to her. It was going to be big for her, since her frame was pretty small and she wasn't very tall. "And if you want to take a shower you can use the door at the right, but try not to make many noise, my little sister is probably asleep" he said. Mina nodded thankfully and left the room.

 Mina nodded thankfully and left the room

𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷

He sighted, she was in his house, and was going to sleep there. It wasn't much of a problem sis ve it was Saturday. He went downstairs to were his mother was.

"Mom, umm, can Mina stay the night?" he asked. "I already told her she could" he added. His mom looked at him with curiosity. "Are you...?" she asked. "No! We're just friends, but she's having some problems" he said. His mom nodded. "Alright, it's not a problem" she said. Haechan internally sighted in relief. "Thanks ma" he said.

He was back in his room, looking at his phone, until he heard a knock on his door. He opened it only to see a shy looking Mina with a large hoody in her body. "Adorable" he thought. "Thanks" she said letting a giggle go out. "Wait did I..." he said, putting a hand on his mouth, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm, yeah, I'll show you the room" he said, he walked out of the room, Mina walking alongside him. "It's here" he opened the door, to see a small cozy room, it a regular bed done nicely with green cover, a little drowse, a whole body mirror, and a small carpet to decorate. "Thank you" she, moving a standard of hair behind her ear. He nodded and went towards his room.

"Shit Donghyuk, you needed to say it and no think it" he said, wanting to punch himself. He sighted and eventually went to sleep.