𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Mina woke up in another bed, and she remembered that she was in Haechan's house

Mina woke up in another bed, and she remembered that she was in Haechan's house. She sat lazily, robbing her eyes. She got up and went towards the whole body mirror, and she passed her fingers through her hair, to at least make it less messy. She sighted and went out, suddenly feeling shy of going down.

"Okay, you can do it" she told herself. She took a deep breath and went down towards the kitchen, we're Haechan's mom was, along with her a no more than five year old girl.

"Good morning, Ms. Lee" she greeted politely. "Oh Mina! You're up! I hope you had a good sleep" she said smiling, while she did the pancakes. "Mom, who is she?" the little girl asked. "Oh, I'm Mina, your older brother's friend" she said smiling. "You're pretty, you are his girlfriend" she said, not even asking but saying it as she was completely sure. "I... what? nono, it's nothing like that" said Mina laughing nervously. "Hmm okay Hyuk's girlfriend, I'm Taeyon" she said excited. Mina giggled at the cuteness of the girl. She resembled Haechan a lot, the beautiful melamine skin, the full lips, the same sunshine smile. Was she mentally checking Haechan out?

"Do you need help?" she asked, walking towards Haechan's mom. "Oh, could you help me putting them in the pan while i set the table up?" she said smiling. Mina gulped, she was terrible at the kitchen. "Oh, sure" she said. Haechan's mom smiled and went out of the kitchen, along with Taeyon.

Mina saw the batter and back at the pan. "Okay, you can do this, it should be that difficult" she told herself, and poured some batter into the pan.

A disaster. The first one was over cooked, the second one was not fully done. "Holly fuck, I'm so bad at this..." she murmured to herself.

"You are making a disaster" sounded a unique voice, which was Haechan's. "Don't have to remind me" she said while she glanced at her first two pancakes. She heard him chuckle and he went to her side. He took the spoon which they use to put the batter, passing his hand over hers, touching it. Mina felt sparks for a second. What was she thinking? of course not.

"Never seen horns like yours" commented Haechan. "huh?" she looked at him confused while he did the pancakes. "The almost at the tips they twist, quite fine" he explained. Her hand went subconsciously at her horns. He was right, no one had horns like hers. "Looks good, don't worry" he said smiling a bit and Mina could feel her cheeks getting hot.

His horns were had a nice shape, turning towards each other and then going upwards a little, just like his mother's. "Having fun staring?" he asked teasingly. "I wasn't starting" she said lying. "I could see you melting, am I that hot?" he asked. Well, he was hot, but she would t admit it, not even to herself. "You wish" she said with a scoff. "Damn princess, just joking" he said laughing. "Though I'm quite good looking" he said, winking, and Mina fake gagged.

The pancakes were done after some minutes, and both walked towards the table. "Hyuk!" exclaimed his little sister happily. "Good morning Tae" he greeted with a soft smile.

They sat on the table, and everyone started eating. "Your girlfriend is pretty" commented the little girl. Haechan choked on his orange juice and Mina on her pancake. His mother laughed a bit. "We're not together!" they both said at the same time embarrassed when they calmed down, looking at each other after that. "Hey! don't copy my words" they said at the same time looking at each other, and than only made Haechan's mom laugh more.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night" Mina said bowing politely. "Of course! Come visit us more often, Taeyeon seemed to grab a liking of you" she said, laughing at the last part. She said her last goodbye, extended her wings and flew home.

"Mina! Where the hell were you?! You know how worried we were?!" Jungwoo said, graving her from her shoulders and crushing her with a hug. "Never do that again" he said more softly. Mina tried not to brake down. "I'm sorry" she said, voice cracking. "I was just so scared" she said, tears going down her eyes. "I know, but whatever people think, you will always be my little sister, and i care about you, okay? I'm always beside you" he said, mina nodded as she cleaned her tears. "Thank you" she said sniffing.

"Mina! My god! Where were you sweetheart?" Her mother said, crushing her with a hug. "I was so worried! My god Mina, where were you?" her mother asked. "I was at a friend's" Mina said simply. "Whom? I called everyone" she said. "I have more friends" Mina said. "Demons?" asked her mother. "How... how do you know?" asked Mina, not really wanting them to know. "Taeyul's mother told me" her mom said. "We'll talk later about that" she said, and Mina nodded.

"Mina! Don't ever do that again! You hear me!" her father scolded. "We were going crazy! That's the first and last time you do it!" he said angry. "I though something happened to you!" he said, Mina knew he was worried sick. "I'm sorry dad, I won't do it again" she said looking down. "You must never do it again" her dad corrected and Mina nodded.

She was finally free to go to her room. She laid down on her bed, still with Haechan's hoodie. His sent coming to her, and she felt kind of cozy.

should stop doing so large chapter

should stop doing so large chapter. I'm sorry 🥺