𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"Mina" she heard a whisper

"Mina" she heard a whisper. "Kim Mina" she heard again. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Eunbyul was moving her, waking her up. "We're landing right now" she said. Mina stretched and accommodated herself on her seat. "How much did I sleep?" she asked. "Only a few hours, like two or three" Eunbyul responded.

Mina was sitting on the window sit, Eunbyul next to her, and then Jisung. Then in the middle row was Chenle, Taeyul, Jaemin and Mark, and on the other side was Jeno, Renjun and Haechan. There was a human stranger next to them, who seemed terrified of where he was sitting.

The force of pressure started when the airplane was landing. Mina's eras started hurting badly, making her almost cry, but she endured it. "Are you okay?" asked Jisung. "Yeah, just my ears hurting, but nothing bad" Mina responded.

They felt the plain touch the ground, making them bump a bit. "Finally!" Eunbyul exclaimed. "It's probably hit outside, so prepare yourselves" said Mina. "Not as hot as you" responded Eunbyul raiding a brow. "Aww, Eunbyul, hoe kind of you" Mina said acting touched.

They finally where outside the airport, heading to their hotel. "Is it bad that I take advantage of my satan powers?" asked Mina, while the group headed to a fancy hotel.
"yes"
"no"
Both the angels and demons responded, angels saying yes, demons saying no. "Alright, I'll keep using it then" Mina agreed. "Good, I like fancy hotels" Renjun said.

They arrived and decided the rooms. "Taeyul, you can stay with Eunbyul and I" invited Mina. "Are you sure...?" she asked hesitant. "Yeah, we talked about it" Mina said. "Alright then..." Taeyul accepted.

Of course, they didn't wait no time on taking a break, they were running along the clock hands. The group of 10 where currently on the male demons' room, discussing their next move.

Haechan and Mina where sitting together, holding hands, much to Renjun's grumpy disgust. "So, what do your angelic instincts tell you?" asked Mina. "Hmm" though Mark for a moment. "God isn't here" he said. "But he's close" added Mark. "Here in what, Paris or France, be specific" said Renjun. "Not sure, Infeel it towards the North" he said. "Okay, then we take a train to Lille" said Mina.

The small meeting ended, the next day they would take the train towards the accorded place, Lille. Meanwhile, Haechan and Mina where taking a small walk, they where to tired to actually visit the city, so they just walked through the hotel's gardens.

"You know, it took me time to realize I actually liked you" commented Mina. "Didn't took me long" admitted Haechan. "You fell for my charms?" joked Mina. Haechan chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I guess" he admitting rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand, and the other was intertwined with Mina's.

"Thanks for coming with me" appreciate Mina. "It really means a lot to me" she added. "Couldn't let you go through this alone, princess" Haechan said.