𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

The time to depart was there

The time to depart was there. They would start off in france, since they had found god, but not his exact location.

Mina said goodbye to her parents and her brother, just in case she wouldn't be able after. She did love her parents, but her brother, oh lord, she loved Jungwoo so much, and it broke her heart they would be separated soon.

"Good bye Jungwoo" she said with tears streaming out of her eyes. "Good bye Mina" he said softly with a small smile, but teary eyes. She hugged him tight, like she didn't want to let go. "I love you" she said. "I love you to baby sis" he said hugging her back.

They let go, saying their last goodbyes. "I'm proud of you, Mina" Jungwoo said with a smile. Mina smiled back, feeling the urge to go hug him again, but knowing she needed to go now.

She passed security with the group of angels and demons, Haechan's hand was resting in her shoulder in sign of support. The demons where also close to her, not saying anything, but showing support to the friend who was overwhelmed for leaving her brother and parents.

Meanwhile the angels didn't really knew what to say. She was their passed friend, but so much had changed. She was now going to save the world, leaving to hell, and eventually crowned as the Queen of Hell.

"Mina..." called Jaemin. "I'm sorry about your family" he said sincerely. "It's okay, it eventually needed to happen, we belong in different realms" she said with a sight. "But i'm sure they'll be okay, and I will too" she smiled, looking at her demon friends. "I'm glad you found your place" he said with a smile. "I'm glad to" she agreed.

They were finally inside, before they got on the plain, Mina and Eunbyul decided to go get something sweet to eat during the flight, that being candy. "Hey umm..." a shy voice was heard. The two demons turned arrounf only to find the angel girl looking down and nervous. "Can i tag along?" she asked, finally looking up.

Eunbyul needed to admit the girl was adorable. The way her hair fell, her blushed cheeks, and when she smiled how her cheekbones raised. Her skin looked like it was made out of porcelain, and her small hight and frame added cuteness in her, as her oversized hoodie made her look even smaller.

"Yeah, come with us" agreed Eunbyul. Taeyul smiled and walked with the two other girls. As they walked, they got weird stares, what was an angel doing with two demons? That was extremely rare, almost impossible. Most importantly, with Satan herself, now that, that was a whole ass scene.

Everyone around them could feel Mina's strong energy, how she walked talking to her friends normally, like she was the most normal girl in the world, and the future of the Universe laid in her's and god's shoulders.

yeahhh got inspired jeje

Soooo, i published a Stray Kids fic! I would be glad if Stays here could go read it 😌😌