𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Mina arrived to school, she had her bag full of books, making her have Haechan's jacket on her arms

Mina arrived to school, she had her bag full of books, making her have Haechan's jacket on her arms. She was quite embarrassed, she wouldn't lie about that.

"Uh! Mina! You finally learned to disappear your wings!" said Taeyul happily. "Oh, who's is that?" she asked pointing at Haechan's jacket and raising her brows. Mina panicked on the inside. "My brother's" she lied smoothly. Taeyul just laughed, not believing her at all.

Soon, they entered class. They had History for their first period, on which they would be doing a project in pairs. Taeyul and Chenle were together, leaving Mina alone with someone else.

"Kim Mina and Park Jisung" the teacher named. Mina sighted. She really needed to put her with him? Mina noticed the teacher paired angels together and demons together, but, did she really need to be paired with Park Jisung? She sighted and went towards his place.

"So, what should we do?" asked Mina, not really looking at him. She felt Jisung's stare in her. This was awkward. None of them wanted to be together. "You know, you should start accepting that you're a demon" said Jisung. "Excuse me?" asked Mina offended. "You heard me, you're a demon surrounded by angels, you know, you can't read their thoughts" Jisung said, while opening his MacBook to start researching. "What do you mean?" asked Mina confused and trying to not strangle him. "You don't know what they think about you, a demon who was supposed to be an angel" he said. Mina scoffed. "It's none of your business, Park" she said coldly. Jisung chuckled. "Whatever, don't come crying when you notice" he said, and then both kept quiet.

Recess finally came. Haechan strategically took his time, so that he could bump into Mina again. He didn't know why was he so eager to just bump to her and tease her.

"Kim Mina, the talk of the town" he said, when he finally found her. "What do you want?" she asked, not really in the mood. "My jacket, princess" He said. He saw the way she tensed when he said the last word, making him smirk. She sighted. "Come on then" she said, walking back towards the classroom.

Both arrived, Haechan entering with her. "You know, you could just have waited outside" Mina said,  as she took his jacket. "Nah" was the only thing he decided to respond. "Here" she said, extending the neatly folded jacket. "Oh, I see you even washed it, how nice of you" he said, smiling cheekily. Mina sighted. "You're welcome" she responded. "I'll take it as one of the favours you owe me" he said, while going out of the classroom. "But- yah! Lee Donghyuk!" she called, but he smiled to himself and continued.

The jacket had her scent. He must say, he liked it. He felt cozy just when the scent heat his nose. What the hell was happening to him?

"Took you long enough to arrive" mentioned Jeno. "Where were yo-" he didn't finished, since he saw Mina entering the cafeteria. "Oh I see now" he smirked. "You were with Kim Mina" he finished. "That's not true, Jeno, just keep on eating" Haechan said, as he took out his carton milk from his hoodie's pocket. "Well, she's looking this way" pointed Renjun out. "Just forget it, we weren't together" he said. "And I saw her with your jacket in class" added Jisung. Haechan wanted to slap Jisung for him to shut up. "Why did she even have your jacket?" asked Eunbyul. Jesus Christ, he wanted to disappear. "Nothing happened, we just happened to bump" he said. "No more questions" he ordered. The rest of the group laughed lowly, and he rolled his eyes.

She entered the cafeteria and sat on her table with her friends. "Where were you?" asked Mark. "I needed to go to the principal's office" she lied. "What for?" Jaemin asked. "Good grades" she invented. Taeyul was suspicious, but brush it off. "Hey, doesn't Haechan has the jacket you were caring in the morning?" asked Taeyul. Mina looked his way, he was slurping his milk and it looked like he was annoyed. "Hey, Taeyul is right" said Chenle. Mina felt her heart tighten, as she tended. What was she going to say now?

"Don't tell me..." said Mark, opening his eyes. "No, it's nothing like that, we just happen to bump" she said, looking their way again. But no one bought it, looking how both usually looked at each other. "Mina, he's a demon" said Chenle. Her heart clench. She bit her lip, on of her pointy fangs could be seen.

"You know... I'm a demon too, Chenle" she said, sounding hurt. "But it's different" said Chenle, an Mina just looked even more hurt. "How is it different?" she asked. "Umm well..." he said not really knowing what to say and Jaemin slapped Chenle's arm, and a small ouch came from his mouth. "Do you have a problem with that?" she asked, looking at her friends. "N-no, it's nothing like that" he trying to make the situation better.

Mina was hurt. It wouldn't have been a big deal in any other circumstances, but she was surprised to be a demon, she didn't ask to be one, everyone though she was going to be an angel. She started feeling left out, from her friends, from her community, from her own household. Everyone where angel, except her.

"I heard what I heard, Chenle. All of you, you didn't even change for a mixed destination every friday, you kept on going to the 'only angel's place. I was not gonna ask for it, you know, I shouldn't ask, you yourselves should have thought that one of your friends turned out to be a demon.

You know how much it hurts? How much it hurts to not be able to blend in with what I though was my community? Even my own family? I though here would be different. I guess not" she said, standing up  and leaving, feeling pain in her chest.  The moment she went out from the cafeteria, tears started to fall from her eyes. Heartbroken, her own friends broke her heart.

 Heartbroken, her own friends broke her heart