oh my god you're superboy | marijon

Hi! Can you do a Marijon prompt with:"oh my God... Oh my God.. OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SUPERBOY! but that means.... that means that... CLARK IS SUPERMAN!" "Uhhmm... It's not what it looks like?"Thx, i luv ur writing btw

When Marinette decided to walk down the street, she did not expect Lex Luthor to come barreling down with a new robot to try and punch the Supers' lights out

But it happened.

Now she's sailing through the air thanks to a bright green blast that sent her flying backwards, a stray piece of debris clocking her on the head as she went, and-

"Oof." She grunts as she lands in someone's arms.

"Don't worry Miss, I've got you!" A very familiar voice says.

Without opening her eyes (that light was very bright, okay? And she hit her head on something. A concussion is very likely), she frowns. "Jon? Is that you? Why are you calling me that?"

Jon sputters, and then she feels an impact beneath her like whoever's carrying her has just landed on the ground (or a roof.) The last time she felt this was when Chat Noir carried her home that one time, but this was Metropolis. The Supers didn't just let-

Oh, no.

The Supers.

Her eyes snap open, and sure enough, it's Superboy carrying her, not Jon. Wait. Superboy is Jon. So it is Jon carrying me. Jon is Superboy. Superboy is Jon.

"Oh my god." She breathes, eyes widening. "Oh my god. Oh my god. YOU'RE SUPERBOY!" She whisper-shouts, because even in this state, she's not stupid enough to yell secret identities to everyone in the vicinity.

"But that means... that means... Clark's Superman?" Her mind connects the dots. Have they seriously just been using glasses this entire time? Really?

Jon gapes, looking a little bit like a fish (a very cute fish- wait. What is she thinking?) "Uhhh... It's not what it looks like?"

Marinette crosses her arms, looking up at him, and raises a single eyebrow.

"Y-yeah! It's not what it looks like! Miss, you must have gotten me confused for someone else, b-because I definitely am not Jon Kent. Y-yeah, and my dad's not Clark Kent either. Yep. Mhm."

"I never said your last name." She responds, and Jon looks like a deer in headlights for a moment before sighing in resignation.

"Okay. Fine. You got me, Mari. It's me. I'm Superboy."

Marinette grins up at him, ignoring how easy it would be to close the gap between their lips while she's still in his arms. "You really need to work on your lying skills, Boy of Steel. They're atrocious."