15.

so basically I'm in the process of writing another harry fanfic but it will be like wayyy different from this one (lol)

it's called birds and if you guys would please just read it and give it a shot like I would love you so much (there's only one chapter and it's the prologue thing so)

And it'll only take like 0.0002 seconds so plz plz plz and I'm not even sure I'm going to keep it up so aha

*Harry's POV*

I didn't want to be away from her. Every second she was gone I felt this odd, tugging feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was a new feeling, and I was confident that it would continue until I saw her again.

"Harry," Victoria repeated, her small hand squeezing my shoulder. "Miss Polk was talking to you."

"Oh, quite alright," the older lady laughed lightly. She was a skinny woman, about fifty I would guess, with long dark hair and a fair complexion. Her eyes were dark brown, but warm and open. I liked her. "I like that look on the boy's face. It means he's thinking, I like thinking."

"I'm sorry ma'am," I grinned, turning my full attention to her. "Where did you say you where from?"

"China, originally," she nodded as she took a sip of water. "I was adopted by my father when I was five and he brought me to England, hence the accent. People are always quite confused when they see an Asian lady with a British accent."

I laughed. "I would guess so. But you like it? England, I mean?"

"Oh yes, I love it."

"That's where I grew up, actually. I miss it sometimes."

"I miss it all the time," she smiled, small wrinkles appearing by her eyes. "It's stunning this time of year. All those leaves and the fresh air, it does wonders for your soul."

She smiled a reminiscent smile and shook her head, almost as if she was chuckling at herself.

"Adeline!" Norah's voice said excitedly from behind me. I turned and couldn't keep the smile off my own face as she hurried towards our table, her arms outstretched as she laughed.

"You look wonderful," Adeline praised, squeezing Norah's body slightly before pulling away. "Sit, sit, we need to talk."

"I'm sorry I didn't make it to the airport," Norah frowned as the waiters began setting down the salad bowls and napkins. "Harry wasn't feeling well and-"

"Say no more," Adeline held up a slender hand. "I enjoyed exploring alone. It was exhilarating, to be completely honest."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh?"

"There's quite the underground rave scene alone the river," she explained. "I met some very charming people. They were, what do you Americans say? Oh yes, very swaggy."

We all laughed and without even thinking, I put my hand on Norah's thigh under the table. Her eyes widened and she glared at me as the lights dimmed, the sound of my own voice fading in slowly as the movie started.

My company sent a group of journalists to a hurricane-stricken island and we made a film about it, along with a few other places that needed the help we provided.

"Cut it out," Norah muttered, her light eyes suddenly looking darker as she got more angry with me. I, on the other hand, was enjoying the feeling of her smooth, warm legs under my hand. I liked the way her thighs squeezed shut as I inched up her body, the silky material being pushed up and aside as I got where I wanted.

"You're wearing my gift," I smirked, giving her ear a small nibble. She hummed. "Baby, I bet you're so wet right now."

"No," she argued softly. But her voice gave her away, she was probably soaking.