27.

there will be a little bit of a dry spell between Harry and Norah for a while bc Harry has to move from Boston and do other such things so

just a warning kiddos

*Norah's POV*

"No I said mint, not teal," I groaned, leaning so far back in my chair that I almost fell over. "Just- I'll be there around five, we can fix it then."

"Miss Allison," my front desk lady whispered as her dark hair appeared in my doorway. "There are some people here to see you, should I let them up?"

I didn't look up from my paperwork. "Who?"

"A Mr. Malik, Mr. Horan, and Mr. Payne."

"Yeah, let them up," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. The house warming party was tomorrow and I had somehow found enough furniture for the dining room and patio so we could at least entertain people there. It was a miracle honestly.

"You look stressed," Zayn's voice chuckled as he was the first one in. He was dressed in a black shirt and dark jeans, his tattoos on full display. Liam and Niall were in button ups and nicer pants, so they fit in a bit more. "Something bothering you?"

"This house," I groaned, plopping my head on my desk. "It's exhausting. But what are you all doing here? Two of you are supposed to be in Boston!"

"No way in hell we would miss this housewarming party," Liam grinned as he gave me a tight hug. "Harry flew us in on one of his fancy jets."

"One?" I gaped. Niall snorted.

"He's got three."

"Of course he does," I laughed. "Anyway, how are you all?"

They all shrugged in unison.

"Harry told us about you going to the doctor," Zayn sighed as he sat in one of my plushy chairs. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, my period was late," I answered, my cheeks flushing red. "But I'm not pregnant. The doctor said it was just stress."

"Guess I need to return that onesie then," Niall grinned.

They all laughed and I took the opportunity to look down at my phone, which showed no signs of messages or calls. Harry promised he would call when he landed, yesterday.

"What?" Liam raised his eyebrows. "What's the matter?"

"Harry said he would call when he landed but he hasn't yet. It's probably nothing, don't worry about it."

"He's been more stressed than I have ever seen him," Zayn shook his head. "He's crazy about you though. He always says that you're the only thing getting him through each day."

I blushed again.

"So the wedding- June, right?"

"Yeah, that's when Harry wants it."

"He told us about the whole house plan thing, it sounds cool."

"Jesus, he tells you guys more than he tells me," I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I stood up and peeked out the door. "Does it seem quiet to you guys?"

The silence was shattered by three distinct booms, each seeming to be louder than the last. Immediately my heart dropped, my breath seeming to freeze in my lungs as all three boys finally caught up with their brains.

Zayn slammed the door shut and Liam pushed me into a closet, ordering Niall to call for help.

"I can't, I can't," Niall scowled, grabbing at Zayn's phone. "There's no service! Someone must have-"