2.

THERES SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR TO GOD DONT HATE ME BUT I HAVE TO ESTABLISH ALL THE INFO FIRST SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY

And please look at these pics attached bc I looked very hard for them and they are supposed to be Harry's house (((:::

*Norah's POV*

Harry made me do it.

That line had come out of my lips probably a million times and it was happening again.

This private jet was all Harry's idea. Actually, it was Harry's jet. He insisted that I take it and now I was explaining to Kat why I was taking a private jet instead of a commercial airline.

"Harry made me," I whined, tightening my arms around her torso so she was forced to keep hugging me. "Don't hate me, Kat."

"You have a sugar daddy now," she pouted. "And I just have-"

"Hey, I got you a muffin," Niall grinned as he handed Kat a huge chocolate chip muffin. "I knew you'd be hungry."

"Aw," I cooed, hugging Niall tightly. "Never change Niall, never change."

"I'll try not to, gorgeous," he chuckled. "And tell Harry I said hi, would you?"

"Of course."

I watched two large men pick up my bags and I gave Niall and Kat one last wave before trailing after the men towards the runway.

"Have you ever flown in a private jet ma'am?" The man asked in a thick accent I didn't quite recognize.

"Um, no," I answered meekly. "Not exactly."

"Please step to the side, we have to scan you," he said gruffly. "Thank you."

They scanned over my body with some machine thing and when it didn't beep, they let me inside. It was a beautiful jet, with black leather seats and wine glasses and champagne everywhere. Of course this was Harry's, I wouldn't expect any less.

"This is a six-hour flight ma'am," the man growled. "There's a seat in the back that folds into a bed and the bathroom is straight down the hall. We'll be in the front if you need anything."

"Thank you," I smiled politely. I slouched into a big comfy seat and quickly realized that it smelled exactly like Harry, and I guessed that it was Harry's.

"Mrs. Allison," another man said as he sat down across from me. "I'm Mr. Styles' head of security and he sent me to keep you company. He thought you might have some questions or just want to talk?"

"I don't think I have any questions," I laughed. "Not for now, anyway."

*

I startled awake at the feeling of a hand on my shoulder, and then someone slapping that hand away.

"Don't wake her up," a familiar voice hissed. "Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?"

"Harry," I smiled sleepily. "Don't be an ass."

I felt his hands snake around my waist and lift me up, carrying me like a baby out into the cold and rainy air.

"You would think a man could get a decent umbrella around here," he grumbled as I buried my face in his very expensive feeling suit. I could feel the rain soaking through my clothes but I stayed quiet and Harry kept me in his lap as the heat kicked on and I shivered slightly, inhaling the scent of new car and his cologne.

"Your plane is really nice," I mumbled, slipping my hands into his jacket to warm them up. He laughed and I dozed off again to the feeling of his hands rubbing my back and his lips pressing to my forehead over and over again.