v.

I'm so sorry if these chapters are weird but I have the literal plague and I'm trying to write and catch up on school and stuff while being ill :/

This is the same time period sorta but Kat is like eight months pregnant

*Norah's POV*

I ran down the stairs and slid into the kitchen, my bare feet sending me right into Harry.

"Easy there, princess," he chuckled as his strong arm slipped around my waist and supported me. "What's up?"

"Kat and the guests will be here in like fifteen minutes and I can't find the banner," I huffed, trying to escape his lips that were currently attacking my neck.

"It's already hanging, darling. And I set the balloons out, like you asked, and all the flowers are in vases on the tables."

I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly, my arms looking oddly small next to his broad shoulders. "Thank you, baby. I'm so lucky to have you as an assistant event planner."

"No problem, angel face. And don't worry about a thing, the kids and I have agreed to be on our best behavior."

"I learned table manners," Theo beamed up at us as he came toddling in in his little pink bow tie and nice white shirt and grey pants. Jude was dressed pretty much the same except for instead of a bow tie, he chose a regular tie. "See mommy, now I know things about forks!"

"I'm so proud baby," I laughed as Harry picked him up and perched him on his hip. "Daddy doesn't know much about forks, did you know that?"

Theo gaped at Harry and Jude scoffed, his eyes rolling as he snatched a cookie off the plate. "She's just messing with you, little man. Dad knows tons about forks."

"Really?" Theo now seemed pleased and after another cookie, Jude left with Theo to play on the playground before everyone arrived.

"They get along really well," Harry observed as we watched them laugh together out the big window over the sink. "Better than they used to."

"Jude just likes having a friend, I think," I smiled into his warm chest. He was in a white V-neck and some dark jeans, his hair nicely styled somewhere between casual and put-together. He looked godly.

"Darling, there's a car outside," Harry grinned before placing a few kisses to my lips. "Oh god, what the hell? You didn't warn me you were wearing that nasty-"

"Don't insult my lip gloss," I warned him gravely. "This was a gift from my mother."

He crossed his arms. "Hmph."

"Oh, it's Zayn!" I cheered as I watched his son Ramses come running up the sidewalk. Zayn married a really nice woman named Olivia and since her family was Egyptian, they decided to name their only son in relation to the religion. He was a bright, bubbly boy and he got along perfectly with Theo since they were almost exactly the same age.

"Hey!" I called with a laugh as I opened the door and Ramses ran past me into the house. "Or not."

"Sorry," Olivia sighed deeply. "He's...you know."

"Don't worry about it," I shook my head, giving her a small hug. Zayn followed shortly with a big wrapped present in his arms and Ramses' bag, a tired grin on his face.

"Hey, gorgeous," he chuckled softly as he wrapped me in his arms. "Wow, nice setup. Did Harry help with the decorating?"

I groaned. "Is it that obvious?"

We walked inside to the kitchen and he laughed. "Just a few crooked decorations, that's all. I just know Haz too well."

"You better not be shit-talking my decorating skills," Harry cut in as he emerged with a huge grin. "How's it going, mate? Last time I saw the little man he was a toddler!"