Lili: bit how do you know I didn't take it.

Bell: and did you?

She looked down and her ears did as well I wanted to cuddle he the cuteness out of her.

Lili: maybe.

Bell: well he was an asshole any way so what familia was he in I'll report him.

Lili: um my familia.

Bell: oh wow so what familia are you in?

Lili: the sona familia.

Bell: huh the god of alcohol huh.

Lili: since we're on the topic what familia are you in?

Bell: I'm a proud member of the Loki familia.

I say as I say it proudly as I saw her eyes widened.

Lili: woah really.

Bell: yeah but come on lili I'll take you to the guild I don't want some ugly monster's to hurt someone so adorable.

I saw her tail wag as her face got red.

Time skip.

When we got to the guild it was closed unfortunately I however saw it was getting dark I then asked lili.

Bell: um lili would you like to be my supporter?

Lili: (should I?) I'm not sure.

Bell: please I really wanna have a team of my own but no one wants to be on a team with me plessssssse.

I say trying my "puppy eyes" well that's what lefiya call's them.

Lili:( oh no he's to cute!) F-fine I guess.

Bell: yay puppy girl is on my team!

I then hugged her as I could hear her tail wagging I then let go and I said.

Bell: bye lili I need to get home or else I'll get in trouble bye!

I say runny away from her.

3rd person pov.

Lili:(puppy girl!?)*light blush* well i-if he's that cute then lili is fine with it but lili doesn't wanna do what I've done before.

Bell's pov.

Small time skip.

As I got back I didn't see them them anywhere so I thought I was in the clear until I got passed the gate and I heard.

Bete: kid.

My face was as white as my hair.

Bete: you don't smell like blood guessing you was to afraid to go past curfew for you huh.

Bell: um y-yeah but that not really the reason.

Bete: oh and that reason would be?

Bell: well I found this guy trying to kill a girl a year older than me I stopped him and turned out she stole from him and that they are in the same familia I thought it would be good if she would join my party then it would be fine since no one wants to be in my party she said yes so now she's meeting me at the gate to here I'm the morning she's a supporter.

Bete:(the mouth on this kid) ok since you didn't get to be a tomato again how about we get another training session in.

Bell: *anime tear's* please no!

Bete: *grabs bell by the shirt and started to drag him* come on runt.

Bell: *anime tear's* but I don't wanna die!

Small time skip as we get to the arena bete flung me in and I maneuvered to where I laided on my feet I then hear from behind me.

Loki: hey bell so why was you late?

Bell: um.

Just then bete jumped over to where she was sitting and explained everything after that she asked.

Loki: what familia.

Bell: soma.

I saw her grit her teeth slightly as bete then jumped back in the ring.

Bete: this is your punishment for breaking curfew as Loki puts it.

He then came at me.

Loki's pov.

I was thinking what bete told me he whispered where bell couldn't hear us that he smelled a pallum on him as well her name's lili so I'll talk to there captain since soma only conserns himself about making 🍷 wine about her but until then I'll have a couple of my more agile children go see if they can dig up anything about this lili.

Loki: *whispering* hey finn get some people to dig up stuff about a pallum named lili in the soma familia.

Finn: already on it.

I then saw bell dodge another of betes hits.

Bell's pov.

If I don't get stronger then either I'll die or lili will in the dungeon I won't let that happen I'll be strong enough to to take care of her and my problems I'll carry her burdens along with my own I will not back down I then dodged bete again only to see.

Level up x1!

I won't let any one touch her I get hit in the gut was sent back but I ran back at him and I tried to hit him in the face but he just Dodged to the side I then used.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

I sent it at him he just sighed and took the blast and I ran at him and I tried to hit him but was sent to the ground with an axe kick.

Level of x1!

I got back up and I tried to kick him in the chest but nope he then was behind me before I could react he punched me in to the wall making me spit up blood.

Finn: bete enough!

I then slowly got up as I say.

Level up x1!

Bell: RAPID REGIN!

I had a green aura around me as I saw them looked shocked I then said.

Bell: is that all you got mutt.

I saw bete smirk a little as I then say.

Bell: DRAGONIC POWER!

bete: you'll pay for that one brat!

Bell: I doubt that!

We then ran at each other.

Author: so how was this chapter?

Author: so how's the story so far?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?

Author: what kind of skills should he get?

Author: my discord is jameshall137#7995 if you want to my discord channel then friend me and I'll send you there.