Ch 2. (Un)necessary tension

No one POV:

Satsuki: YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PIG TO DEFY ME, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE THE LAST.

Slayer: Whatever motherfucker you don't scare me!

Satsuki: YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH! I KNOW YOU PIGS ALL TOO WELL WITH THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS.

Slayer: Pfft what exactly do you know? You're making a big mistake of picking a fight with me. If you were smart, you'd be running if I were you. I tell you what eyebrows, shut your fucking mouth.

Satsuki: You pigs are all the same. You act tough and yet you fall as soon as I land a single hit on you. You can't possibly take on the entire school.

Slayer: Funny, Lucifer said those exact words before fighting me. AND I MADE HIM MY BITCH. HOW COULD YOU EVEN HOPE TO DEFEAT A MAN WHO WENT TO HELL ONLY TO BE SPAT OUT BECAUSE HELL ITSELF FEARS ME?

Gamagori: You should not be talking to Lady Satsuki that way!

Slayer: Fuck off simp. You are about as strong as a plank of wood. You wouldn't even survive a zombie's bitch slap!

Gamagori: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT A LADY LIKE THAT!

Slayer: Shut it brick head. Man, woman, whatever they are....I DON'T CARE. Equal rights means equal fights.

Gamagori: You think you can just come here and insult Lady Satsuki like that and get away with it?!

Slayer: Yes.

Gamagori: WHERE WERE YOU BORN FROM?! ON A FARM?!!

Slayer: What?

Sanageyama: You are an absolute disgrace in Honnouji Academy!

Slayer: Can you just-

Nonon: Shut it you clod! People like you shouldn't be born at all!

Slayer: You can't be serious.

Gamagori: WE'LL SHOW YOU WHAT LADY SATSUKI CAN DO TO DISGUSTING PIGS LIKE YOU!

Slayer: I ain't a pig you dumb shit.

Gamagori: BUT YOU DRESS UP LIKE A PIG IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!

Slayer: HOW AM I A PIG?!! I DRESS UP IN A SUIT OF ARMOR TO PROTECT MYSELF! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?!

Gamagori: THOSE CLOTHES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO WEAR ACCORDING TO THE SCHOOL DRESS CODE LADY SATSUKI ENFORCED!

Slayer: Are you really that stupid? This isn't clothing, it's armor.

Gamagori: DON'T GET COCKY! YOU CAN'T WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON SCHOOL GROUNDS. IT ABSOLUTELY INSULTS OUR GREAT LADY SATSUKI!

Slayer:

Satsuki: ENOUGH TALK! EVERYONE! THE ONE WHO DEFEATS THE PIG HERE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE A 3 STAR! HAVE AT HIM!!

Every 1 and 2 star person starts to surround the slayer with malicious intent.

Slayer: Woah hey now. Take it easy. *Bumps into the giant fryer and pulls out some fried shrimp*. Can't we just settle this over a feast?

1 & 2 stars: *LAUGHS*

Slayer: No? Alright then. *eats the fried shrimp* COME ON! (Knocks out the fryer onto the stars.)

Battle theme: