Ch 16. Osaka: City of Sin

With the Khan Maykr getting desperate to consume the Earth, the unwanted arrival of the mysterious pig masked individual challenging the slayer to save hostages that they have captured, and the reawakening of the God of death and destruction taking the form of a deranged zombie clown named Tricky, the slayer and his friends have to stop the pig masked menace and free the hostages from Honnouji Academy. But first, they have to travel towards the city where Honnouji Academy is located: Osaka. From here, the pig in human clothing hires guns for hire mercenaries to cover up their operation and give the slayer a warm welcome back to Japan. This should be easy right? No demons or life fibers on sight, just cannon fodder to the slayer. Or is there more than what the pig has to offer against him? Nevertheless, the marine must travel through the ruins of the city and rescue as many hostages he could before they suffer a gruesome death or a fate worse than death. Will he succeed or fail miserably? Live or die, the choice is his.

Slayer: Alright, we're here. Let's see what the demons have in store for us this time.

Satsuki: This place has.......changed significantly........

Dozer: Ya think? Great work detective.

Mako: Did I left the oven in my house on?

Ryuko: Hey what's that guy hanging with a sign doing up there?

The same guy hung on the city by Satsuki was beyond dead. He wasn't alone though. There are numerous other corpses hanging out with him.

Slayer: What a great fucking start. The same guy hanging on the building is now a glorified halloween decoration. And he's not the only one this time.

A new message was written on the sign. It reads.........

"T̶̢̯̝̉̎h̷̘͖̑̓e̸̮̾r̷̢͈̩̔̏ẹ̴̬̏͗ ̴̱̤͈͐͝ȋ̷̡͚̾̂͜s̸͇̉͋ ̷̨͕͘n̴̢̛̻̓̏ơ̴̯̮ͅ ̴̣̜̤̿h̶̭̥̝͒̌̑ŏ̵̹͆͜͜p̸̪̺̲̋̿͛e̵̡̥̓͘ ̷͔̩̀f̴͉͋ö̴̳̩́͂̈r̶̈͜ͅ ̷̞̋t̴̗̔h̶̘͈̪͗̃͛ǒ̴̡̳̚͜s̵̳̈́̆̊e̷̡̢͚̒͑̋ ̴͛̆͑ͅw̴̛̦͕ḩ̵͖̐̈́̿o̶͙̓ ̴̢̟̙̓e̷̥͈͗̃ṉ̷̒̀̄ṭ̵̓̇ě̸̢̛͙͓r̴͉͈̾ ̶̼̝̑͝ȟ̸͎͂͆ȅ̴̠r̵͇͛̀͘͜ê̵̖͂.̶̰͈̬̽̇̓ ̶͚̟̠̅W̸̨̛̜̒̕h̸̦̆ẽ̸̦̞̬ŗ̵̚ẹ̷̛̖̚ ̷̟͙͋͛ͅį̵͙͋͗́͜s̴̻̾ ̶̡͚̈ý̶͙o̵͙̍u̷̧̼̹̎̆r̸̭͙͋ ̵̫͈̕G̵̪̮͖͐̕ȯ̵͍͓̪͛͘d̴͇̗̮͋̒ ̴̨̫̩̄̈́̌n̷̨̡͕͗ǫ̷̤̕ẃ̵̖͑̕?̷̛̗̗͍̾̿ ̸́͜H̸̡̓͐ę̶̭̓̍ ̴̠́̊͘l̷͍͉̉̆́ȇ̴̲̀̈́f̵̼̐̆ṱ̸͌ ̴͎̃̿̓y̶̯̳͆ô̵̝͚u̵̘̓̀̊ ̷̘͓͉̉͝o̴̯̪̦͊̑̚n̸̬͛̎͘ ̷̣̳̱̔̂ỵ̶͔̰̇́́o̵̦̙͒̽u̸̢̫͔̽̓r̷͖̀ ̶̡͊ͅó̴̝̋͜͝w̵̙̘̏̒̔n̶̩̰͜͠.̵̉̓͆͜ ̵̩̗͑́͜So ̸̜̗́͑̈́ẉ̴̠̮͠h̴̺̦͂ẹ̶̋ṟ̴̐̍̋e̸̞̾͝'̷̣͉̪̂͝s̶͚̾͑ ̴͈͗y̵̠͑ò̴̡̥̲ų̸̣̲̑r̶̨̖̈̋͠ ̵̠̤͛̐̅n̷͚͑e̵̬̖̿w̶͖̫̓͂̕ ̵̗̓̏G̷̫̀̀̚o̸͕̲͍͛͐̆d̵̰̲̼̏?̸̞͚̃̔ ̴̹̚̚Ṟ̶̡̢̕i̸͖̱̲̇̽g̴̟͑̃h̵͍̓̈́t̵͇̮̒ ̴̡͚̅̿h̷̝̖̹́̍̈e̷̛͍͕̋͘ȓ̴̲͘͠ẻ̸͚̭,̴̬͓͛͊͝ ̷̼͈̀r̶̰͓͆i̶͚̇̿͒͜g̶͕̜͔͛́̚h̴̘͒̔͑ẗ̴̻̬̤́̐ ̴̺̹̬̾̓̔w̵͈̭̒h̴̢̟͉̎̈̎e̸̘͚̱̿r̴̨͓͝͝ę̶̞̜͒́͠ ̴̬͗͝y̸̰̗̔͑͒ơ̷̻̟̆u̶̠̯̒͜͝ ̸̙͘͝a̴̧̫͖̒r̵̖̱͋̏͒è̶̙̲̪ ̶̭̣̓͝s̴̥̎͛͘ṱ̶̩͙̇̈́͐a̶͇̫̝͗n̶̝͇̭̏͂d̵̹͈̾͠i̸͙͖̗̔n̵̡̫̋͠g̵̘̔ ̸̡̹͍̄͊̀r̷̡̓ī̷͖̋g̵̛̖͖͒̿h̴͉̊̚t̵͉͖̖̃ ̴͍̗̹̅n̵̛͕͚̲͂̓ǫ̴͉͆̿ẁ̵͍̟̋̊ͅ.̶̤̕͠͝"

Slayer: (At least they did better than Satsuki in terms of placing warnings)

Satsuki: That poor soul..........

Nonon: Thanks. I didn't want to sleep anyways.

Mako was too scared to even look at what just happened.

Inumuta: I need to lay off technology from now on. So that I don't have to see that again.

Gamagori: They used our methods of enforcement against us..............