Ch 25. TSALCONOCI

(I've killed more of my brain cells than the Doom Slayer kills demons. My brain is barely functioning at this point.)

(Also here's this image of the Icon of Sin's cake if you know what I mean.)

(I am so happy of my life choices right now

(I am so happy of my life choices right now.)

TIME UNTIL THE EARTH IS DOOMED: 10:00

The Icon began to roar at the slayer and starts summoning any demon it can think of to deal with him in the form of skull cubes.

Icon: OREMOR NHOJ EM LLIK TSUM UOY EMAG EHT NIW OT!

Slayer: Still remember what you're saying.

With every demon that wasn't the Icon of Sin, he sliced them in half with a single slash of his crucible. It almost felt like the first time he fought the Icon. Except instead of just being a glorified wallpaper, the titan had an actual body and does more than just spawn demons.

Samuel: You must destroy it's armor in order to use the crucible on its forehead. But be careful, the Icon has learned a few tricks.

Slayer: No way really? I would've never thought!

The Icon began to charge up a projectile on its forehead and released said projectile onto the marine.

Slayer: I thought he would shoot a floating skull box not a pentagram!

He unloaded every piece of ammo he had with his weapons at the Icon to damage the armor while being harassed by the demons constantly spawning near him.

Slayer: Fuck off already!

The Icon decides to pound the building repeatedly, ending with a giant sucker punch that almost hit the slayer.

Samuel: Are you alright?

Slayer: What do you think smarty pants? Of course I'm alright!

A meteor shower appears and blows up pieces of the building, hitting the infrastructure and demons in the process. The Icon also proceeded to erase the demons that were spawning only to replace them with other demons.

Slayer: THIS ISN'T EVEN A FIGHT ANYMORE. IT'S A CLUSTERFUCK! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SQUAD?!

Vega: They are currently occupied with the hell hunter trio.

Slayer: REALLY?! NOW?! RIGHT WHEN I'M FIGHTING THE ICON?!

Vega: Unless you decide to help them out right now.