Ch 28. Worst rescue mission ever (Short)

Against the universe's wishes, the slayer used his second chance to reunite with the people that have grown on him. Unfortunately, it came with a price. With the hellbeast reawakened after its supposed defeat and the return of the mysterious stranger, everything will go from worse to fucked up beyond all recognition. Without Vega or Samuel Hayden to help him, he must defend his allies from a new threat aimed to hunt them down. He will eventually confront old forgotten enemies while the world starts to warp beyond recognition.......

Somewhere in America.........

General: Mr President, we have a situation going on.

President: What's your status?

General: We got reports of unnatural activity across Japan. It could be the end of the world taking place.

President: My god.........

General: We may have a reason to believe that the Doom Slayer is the cause of this according to our intelligence.

President: Are you sure that this is true? Where'd you get this information?

General: I assure you that our sources are 100% true.

President: If your sources are correct, then we'll have to contain whatever damage is done in Japan.

General: What actions do we need to take to fix the situation?

President: ..............I need you to send our best soldiers to handle the crisis before it spreads. Do whatever the hell it takes to contain it. Don't let even one single demon out of Japan.

General: Yes sir. I will take care of this problem.

President: *Phone call* Gentlemen, prepare to send in the hazardous environmental combat units........

.......all hell is breaking loose and it's only gonna get worse from here......

Meanwhile,

We see a man with his glowing nipples along with half naked troops overhearing the chaos unfolding in Honnouji Academy. It seems that the Nudist Beach organization had unknowingly walked into a war. Aikuro and Tsumugu have witnessed only the tip of the chaos unraveling.

Tsumugu: The hell is going on over there? Did Kiryuin Satsuki decide to blow her own world to the ground?

Aikuro: I highly doubt she would even consider such a move like that, at least without a good reason.

Tsumugu: Is it those damn life fibers?

Aikuro: I can't tell but let's not jump to conclusions yet. Nudists! Get to your positions now!

Loud thuds can be heard behind the walls.

Nudist soldier: Who is punching the wall?

The wall breaks down revealing a Landstalker.

Aikuro: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!

Tsumugu: SHOOT THAT DAMN THING NOW!!!

The Landstalker launched its mortars on the ill-equipped Nudists blowing them into ashes while also turning them into red puddles with its rapid fire dual chaingun-like lasers.

Tsumugu: WHO GAVE THEM THIS MUCH FIREPOWER?!?

Aikuro: Safe to say that it's definitely NOT Satsuki!

Nudist soldier: WE'RE TAKING HEAVY LOSSES FAST!!

Then out comes the death troopers rallying behind the Landstalker while assisted by tremors.

Aikuro: WE NEED SOME BACKUP STAT! THEY'RE GRABBING US BY THE BALLS!