(Just image Khushi in the same Dress, look, and style as the image)

Anjali: Who else, you only, Your partner is worried about you. Hmm, you look different today.

Khushi: Good or bad Different Di

Nani: My Gudiya always looks good only.

Khushi side hugging Nani: Awww thank you, sweetheart.

Arnav: Can I know why are you dressing like this?

Khushi: I already told you about this. I'm going to work in AR as a simple employee, not as a CEO or Raizadas friend.

Arnav: For that, you don't need to change your dressing style.

Khushi: I know that Partner. It's just for fun.

Arnav with a grumpy face: Fine do whatever you want.

Khushi pulling his cheeks: Awwww my cute Partner don't keep your face like this.

Mami: Khushi beta what is the need to work as a normal employee in AR?

Khushi: Beauty hmmm it's just for an experience.

Mami: But in AR people will try to dominate you.

Khushi: Beauty, Don't worry I will handle that type of person very well.

Mami: But beta.

Arnav: Mami I will take care of her.

Mami: Ok beta. come on both of you finish your breakfast fast.

Nani: Gudiya I will send your lunch along with their lunch.

Khushi: Nani I thought to have lunch in AR Canteen along with others.

HP: Khushi betiya didn't you like our cooking?

Khushi: What the... Kaka, I love your cooking. You're the best cook. why are you thinking like this I just thought to mingle with other employees.

Arnav: Kaka you send Khushi's lunch with ours. She will have it with us.

Khushi: Arine

Arnav: No again don't start your argument. I agreed with your conditions now it's your turn.

Khushi thought for a few seconds: Ok fine.

After Breakfast Khushi went to Amy's room and bid goodbye to her daughter and her brother. After that Mami, Nani, and Anjali feed Sugar and Curd to Khushi.

All went to work in their car. Khushi in Arnav's car.

Arnav: It's good that Dadi went to the temple and that Kapoor was sleeping. Otherwise, our Morning will be a disaster.

Khushi: Yay right. I thought they would again create a drama in the morning. But great escape.

Arnav: Hmmm... Khushi if someone misbehaves with you com... Khushi's giggles broke Arnav's sentence.

Khushi: You're saying this for the 6th time Arine.

Arnav: I know but.

Khushi: Listen Partner I know how to deal with people who misbehave with me. If I can't handle it. I will straightly come to you. Is that ok

Arnav: Fine.

Khushi: Arine park near the signal. I will come on my own.

Arnav: They are just a few blocks away from AR.

My Destiny & My Everythingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें