PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday

Khushi and Diya clad in a towel enter the room. Seeing Arnav sitting in her bed she screamed " Aaahhhh"...

(Imagine Khushi and Diya like this and ignore the Mobile)

Arnav quickly turns around " Khushi I didn't know... I mean I didn't see... shit sorry, I will come afterward" and quickly left from there...

Khushi smiled seeing Arnav retreating back and starting to get ready for the day... on the other side, Arnav smiled remembering Khushi and Diya in the towel " Awwww my Girls look so cute in the Towel"

Khushi took Diya and went to his room Arnav stood up seeing them... both were standing quietly Diya shout " Paa" after seeing him after a long time... Arnav quickly took her in his arms and showered a lot of Kisses to his Princess.

Khushi: Hello Princess and Paa can we go down

Arnav: You go

Khushi: Arnav come na please... I don't know what they will ask me...

Arnav: Ok come... they have a question bank for you

Khushi: What

Arnav: You didn't inform them so obviously they have a lot of question

Khushi: Ok stop... I will handle it... On reaching downstairs before anyone questioned Arnav said: " We will talk after breakfast"...

Everyone assembly in the Living room after their breakfast... All started to question without giving a gap to Khushi... seeing this Arnav shouted " ENOUGH... if you give gap then only she will able to answer your question"

Khushi: Ok I know I disappointed you all, but sorry it's kind of an emergency I have to be there other than that I have no option... I tried to call you guys but all of you were kinda stuck with something so I have to leave...

Anjali: Where you went? Why?

Khushi hesitates to tell them and looks at Arnav... he gives a " Go ahead" signal to Khushi " I went to Chennai and My parents and sister in law First death anniversary"

Everyone was shocked to hear this except Arnav who was silently looking at Khushi. Seeing this Aman asked " You know... why she went and where? "

Arnav: Yesterday night she told me

Aman: But how can you still be calm

Arnav: Before leaving here she tried to reach me but somehow it didn't work out

Aman: Matlab... how is it possible

Khushi: Leave that... I'm really sorry I have to go there immediately so only left...