PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding

( CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST PART)

Khushi stood there with Diya in her arms, contemplating where to go, while Diya, feeling ignored by her mama, began to shower Khushi's face with kisses. This gesture snapped Khushi out of her reverie, and she returned her baby's affection with a tender kiss.

Arnav, Aman, Akash, and Nk observed the pair with expressions of awe 😍😍😍. They looked incredibly cute together. Arnav thought to himself, " My girl looks like an angel, and my baby resembles a cute little doll." 😍😍 What am I even thinking? My girl, my baby! ASR, you're gone, man! 😀😀 Perhaps she's in love with someone, and that's why she has a baby? They look so similar; their eyes even match. If she's her mother, then where is her father? Arrgg! 😕😕😕 There are so many questions only she can answer for him.

Aman, Akash, and Nk glanced at Arnav, wondering why he was staring at her. They approached Khushi. Khushi and Diya seemed lost in their own world. Sensing someone's gaze on them, Khushi turned and noticed the four men looking at them with curiosity. She didn't sense any negativity from them; instead, she felt safe and secure.

Khushi: Indha train enga pogudhu? (Where does this train go?)

Before Arnav could respond, NK interjected, saying, " Sorry, we can't understand what you're saying" ☹️☹️☹️

Khushi: Sorry... where is this train heading?

Everyone looked at her with puzzled expressions 😕😕😕... A woman carrying an infant had boarded the train without knowing its destination...

Khushi: Hello?

Arnav: Hmm, it's going towards Chennai.

Khushi: Okay, and thank you for helping me...

Arnav: That's okay. What is your seat number?

Khushi: I didn't book a reservation... Thank you for the help; I'll be fine here.

All four shouted, " NO!" Diya got scared and started to cry 😭😭😭... Khushi consoled her...

Arnav: You can come to our compartment... at least for the baby.

After some consideration, Khushi agreed... they all moved to Arnav's compartment... Nk, Aman, and Akash sat on one side... Khushi tried to grab a bag while holding Diya in her arms... Arnav took the bag before Khushi and waited for her to move...

Arshi went inside the compartment and sat opposite each other, with Arnav keeping a safe distance... They all looked at each other without knowing what to talk about...

Aman: Hi, I'm Aman Mathur... This is Nandkishore. While Nk glared at him 😠😠😠

NK: You can call me NK... They are my brothers, Akash and Arnav. He said, gesturing towards them... Khushi gave them a small smile...

Khushi: Myself Khushi Gupta, and my daughter, Diya Gupta. Arnav thought, her daughter? That means she is married.

Khushi's mobile started to ring... She immediately removed her shawl, spread it on the seat, and made Diya lie down on it... She then retrieved her iPhone from her handbag and asked them to watch over Diya for a few minutes...

They simply nodded their heads in shock 😮😮😮... It was only when Khushi took off the shawl that they got a full view of her... They were stunned to see her dressed as a bride...

Akash: Isn't she looking like a bride, Bhai?😲😲😲

Aman: A South Indian bride, right, Arnav? 😕😕