PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer

Everyone sitting in the Family room

Everyone sitting in the Family room... Roshini comes with her college bag and sits beside Aarav as Khushi sits between Aarav and Arnav and Diya in her lap... she takes out Khushi's tab from her bag and gives it to Khushi...

Roshini: Babe thanks for the tab... Khushi takes it from her...

Khushi: You are welcome Roshini... she login into her Gmail account...

Arnav: Roshini where is your tab?

Roshini: Display problems bhai I have given it to the service center and it will arrive tomorrow ...

Arnav: Ok...

Shyam: Khushi can I see your tab...

Khushi gives her tab to shyam... shyam wants to read the quotes behind her tab so only he asked...

Shyam: Nice quotes Khushi

Khushi: Thanks, Anna...

Mami: What quotes you are speaking Damadji tell me also hello hi bye bye...

Shyam: Mamiji I'm talking about the back case quotes...

Mami: What is there tell me also...

Khushi smilingly said " Dream as if you will Live Forever and Live as if you will Die Today"

Anjali: Nice quotes Khushi

Roshini: Di, did you know her phone back case to have quotes... I like both quotes very much...😍😍

Anjali: What are her phone quotes??

Before Roshini, Khushi opens her mouth Arnav said: " Always look on the Bright Side"😎😎

Khushi: What The... Hearing his favorite word from Khushi's mouth Arnav smirks at her...😎😎 Elders smile silently while siblings give mischievous looks to Arnav...

Arnav didn't give a damn about anyone silently playing with Diya who is in Khushi Lap...😃😃 ( Khushi Phone and Tab Back case)

😃😃 ( Khushi Phone and Tab Back case)