PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi

(CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST PART)

Khushi looked at him with shock: You work for that Laad Governor...😮😮😮

Arnav: WHAT THE

Khushi: What happened, Arnav?

Arnav: What did you just say now?

Khushi: What?

Arnav: Something like la... Governor...

Khushi: Ohh, you mean Laad Governor???

Arnav: Why do you call him that?

Khushi: Ohh it's just a habit to me to call that ASR as a Laad Governor...

Arnav: How and where do you know ASR?

Khushi: Actually, I haven't met him in person as he's quite private... I started calling ASR a Laad Governor because my brother always praises him as self-made, hardworking, confident, and perfect. When I looked him up online, I found out that what he said was true. But at the same time, he's also very rude, arrogant, and dominant, hence the nickname...

Aman: Sounds like your brother really admires ASR...

Khushi: Don't even get me started... I really don't understand what my brother sees in him. He's just a crazy fan of that Laad Governor. Once, I got so frustrated hearing about his ASR praises that I pushed him into the middle of the sea...

Arnav: What the. Did you push him into the middle of the sea? 

Khushi: Yeah, We went on a freaking trip, and all he talked about was the damn ASR, which irritated me to the core, so I just pushed him.

Everyone smiled hearing Khushi talk about THE GREAT ASR without realizing he was sitting right in front of her.

Roshini: Babe, you got irritated with ASR too???

Khushi: Yeah, babes. You know, whenever my brother talks about his friends and ASR, I just want to bang his head against the wall.

Arnav looked at her with a horrified reaction... Everyone smiled foolishly seeing Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi: Arnav, what happened? Why are you looking like that?

Nk: Forget that, Khushi. You continue.

Khushi: Yeah... And not to forget that stupid friend of my brother's. I don't know what he sees in them. They've only known each other for 5 years, but whenever my brother comes home, he starts singing praises about his friends...

Roshini: Really, babe? Even Arnav and Aman talk about his friend. I wish I could push them into the sea too.

Khushi laughed loudly. " You know, when my brother talks about his friends, I listen to everything he says, but then later I start my work."

Akash: What work, Khushi?

Khushi: I simply prank him by mixing chili and salt in his food. And whenever my brother tries to teach me self-defense, I literally use him as my very own personal punching bag. But you know, even after getting these treatments, he still talks about his stupid friend. 'Arine and Amy were the best friends in the world, and after some years, ASR is the best person.'

Everyone looked at her in shock because Khushi's brother is Arnav and Aman's friend. Arnav and Aman were shocked to hear her. Arnav was thinking if Khushi's brother is his buddy, then he's no longer alive. No, it can't be possible. Please, no...