PART 35 ~ Joining AR

Start from the beginning

(Guys imagine Khushi in this dress)

NK looking at her dress: Look out your costume Khush. You are the extreme opposite of Payal.

Khushi glared at him: Excuse me

NK: I mean to say you are a modern girl with traditional values and outspoken. and she is a kind of Traditional girl with a little bit modern and shy and Timid.

Khushi: It's surprising she working in AR as a designer for so long.

NK: Ya even I thought like this. She doesn't speak a lot with others and she lacks a little bit of confidence in herself.

Khushi: Hmmm... Seems like it will be more difficult to get into her friend zone.

NK: I tried a lot to make her free with me. But unfortunately, she didn't talk to me she will answer you if you ask her anything... Maybe because I'm ASR's cousin and Raizadas.

Khushi: Or maybe Akash's brother.

NK: Whatever she never mingles with anyone she will be quiet always. Sometimes she speaks with one or two who was simply like her. She comes to the office to do her work and gets back home. Almost It's her daily routine.

Khushi was thinking for some time and Smirked looking at him: Thanks NK

NK: Khush don't get me in a trouble.

Khushi: Let's think about it later.

.

.

DINING ROOM

Mami: All my bitwa take care of my daughter well.

Nani: Chote take care of my Gudiya

Anjali: If you have any meetings. Make sure she will be safe with someone. Don't leave her alone.

Mami: Arnav bitwa if your busy send her to nk and Aakash bitwa.

Akash, NK: Mom don't worry, we'll take care of her.

Arnav in a possessive tone: What the then what I'm for. I will take care of her. you guys do your business.

Anjali giggled: Arnav don't worry no one is going to take Khushi away from you.

Arnav: By the way where is she Di?

Anjali: Nani seems like someone is missing someone very much.

Arnav: Di don't start again. She didn't have breakfast till now. She will get late so only I asked.

Anjali: Ok boss I believe you. By the way, your someone is in Aman's room.

Khushi: Who's in Aman's room Di